I Wonder What Trump Has Been Up to Lately

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Other than his past possible indictment we don't hear much in the news about him anymore. At least what he's been up to and it's been like that since his 2024 presidential run announcement.

Probably because he knows in order to pull off another win he has to be really secretive in keeping the knowledge of his plans away from the Democrats and news media, because if I'm just being honest I'm scared for him.

I honestly don't know if he can win again no matter how much we need him to if DeSantis doesn't run. Number one reason being the way that women and children are being treating in this country (especially the children) needs to stop.

Just last week He announced He was going to be arrested. I had Fox News on all day hoping to see some action from His faithful.

What a let down.

Every day he is in the news, positive or negative, it is attention that he benefits.from. I don't make the rules, it is just human nature in politics.today, especially if he is viewed sympathetically.

Do you really think he has some kind of brilliant plan to overcome his unpopularity and mountain of baggage? He ain't got shit. He's waiting around for his political collaborators and lawyers to make it all go away.

Let's see-
he single handedly wrecked a train in Ohio,
he's flying Chinese spy balloons,
he hid a bunch of top secret docs in the diaper dudes Delaware garage,
he blew up the Nord Stream pipeline,
he caused a few banks to fail (so far)
he caused massive inflation
he made real wages decline for 23 straight months
he handed Bakhmut to Putin
he was caught taking in over a $1 million from the Chinese through his family
A few months ago attacked Paul Pelosi in his underwear with a hammer

I'm sure he's doing other sneaky stuff like sniffing little girls while eating ice cream in a basement too

johngaltshrugged Lol I think you're thinking of Biden,.. but seriously he isn't talking about the 2024 election much was my point. Although he seriously does need to end this childish feud with DeSantis.

Let's see-
he single handedly wrecked a train in Ohio,
he's flying Chinese spy balloons,
he hid a bunch of top secret docs in the diaper dudes Delaware garage,
he blew up the Nord Stream pipeline,
he caused a few banks to fail (so far)
he caused massive inflation
he made real wages decline for 23 straight months
he handed Bakhmut to Putin
he was caught taking in over a $1 million from the Chinese through his family
A few months ago attacked Paul Pelosi in his underwear with a hammer

I'm sure he's doing other sneaky stuff like sniffing little girls while eating ice cream in a basement too
yeah, he's the Devil..
I bet there's a LOT More Too!
I saw his Orange face on Youtube Making a speech the other day :)

i did at one time...apparently someone thought it would be funny to give my email to the trump mailing list...i got them daily for a while...from trump and trump jr...i unsubscribed and it took a few weeks to stop...i still think they stopped cause i wont give a dime to any political stooge...from any party

Do you really think he has some kind of brilliant plan to overcome his unpopularity
Unpopularity? The guy is MORE popular now and in 2020 got the most votes of any sitting president in HISTORY. More votes BTW than Joe will ever get if he runs again as sitting president, mark my words.

and mountain of baggage?
Baggage? Have you looked at Joe's baggage? 95% of Trump's "baggage" is a creation of the left. Let's look at his "baggage" as most often pointed out by people just like you:
  1. He's orange (I guess that is a vague reference to his supposed use of facial tanning cream).
  2. He combs his hair forward.
  3. He plays golf (he OWNS many golf clubs).
  4. He could stand to lose 20 pounds now.
  5. He's combative and often derisive of those that combat with him.
  6. He's non-PC (which you comport falsely with his being "racist" and a white supremacist despite the evidence to the contrary).
  7. He actually puts America first (which you falsely comport with xenophobia).
He ain't got shit.
If he didn't have shit, you wouldn't be so worried about him.

i did at one time...apparently someone thought it would be funny to give my email to the trump mailing list...i got them daily for a while...from trump and trump jr...i unsubscribed and it took a few weeks to stop...i still think they stopped cause i wont give a dime to any political stooge...from any party

Then if you unsubscribed how did you know it happened this time?

trump declares his own indictment then attempts to raise money on his own declaration ...tell me who is the fool the person sending him money?

So where is a screenshot of the email message?

Forum List

Back