I Wish Democrats Would Just Get the ChiCom Flu Shot

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
After Seven Months, 40 Percent of New York City Educators Aren’t Vaccinated.

“[D]espite the media’s preferred narrative, a significant portion of the remaining unvaccinated are not Trump-voting, MAGA-cap-wearing Republicans but Democrats, independents, or apolitical types. I could not have found a more powerful illustrative set of statistics than the jaw-dropping percentages of New York City employees who are not vaccinated.”

I’m sure the Left will try to claim NYC employees are conservative.

After Seven Months, 40 Percent of New York City Educators Aren’t Vaccinated.

“[D]espite the media’s preferred narrative, a significant portion of the remaining unvaccinated are not Trump-voting, MAGA-cap-wearing Republicans but Democrats, independents, or apolitical types. I could not have found a more powerful illustrative set of statistics than the jaw-dropping percentages of New York City employees who are not vaccinated.”

I’m sure the Left will try to claim NYC employees are conservative.

Only around half of all NYC public employees are vaccinated. Only 40% on the NYPD. LOL

Inner city blacks refusing to get the "Trump Vaccine".....during the campaign they were made to fear it from Joe and Nancy and Kamala and co......before it was even released....

Inner city blacks refusing to get the "Trump Vaccine".....during the campaign they were made to fear it from Joe and Nancy and Kamala and co......before it was even released....
Yep, they listened to Biden and Harris who warned us not to trust the vaccine because Trump rushed it for political reasons.

That is why stats for SEC country, for unvaccinated, are high. The lefts says it all Trump voters, but the SE has the highest concentration of Blacks in the USA.

Forum List

Back