Trump I will pardon you

abraham-lincoln-internet-quotes-air-conditioner-tonnage-small.png

Exclusive: Trump considers dozens of new pardons - CNNPolitics

Obviously nothing more than a clear direct signal to any and all Trumpkins under Mueller's cloud of investigation. "keep your mouth shut; give Mueller absolutely no evidence of my many misdeeds, and I will pardon you!"

Next to Nixon, the most anti-rule of law President in the history of our country.

It's getting worse

Trump Offers Pardons To Aides Who Will Fast-Track Wall Before Election Day: Report
The president has told aides troubled by his orders not to “worry” about flouting any laws

President Donald Trump reportedly told officials in his administration that he would pardon them if they had to break any laws to get hundreds of miles of his border wall built before the next presidential election

“Don’t worry, I’ll pardon you,” the president has allegedly told aides worried about his instructions to seize private land through eminent domain, flout environmental rules or push through billion-dollar contracts.

He reportedly has instructed aides to get the structure built at any cost.

guess that that is LEGAL considering the roadblocks that have been placed in Trumps and Real Americans way by lefties and unAmerican lefty Institutions . Or maybe TRUMP is just TROLLING you lefties again [chuckle] . [too heck with those protected butterflies] ---------- Sealy .

Obviously nothing more than a clear direct signal to any and all Trumpkins under Mueller's cloud of investigation. "keep your mouth shut; give Mueller absolutely no evidence of my many misdeeds, and I will pardon you!"

Next to Nixon, the most anti-rule of law President in the history of our country.

It's getting worse

Trump Offers Pardons To Aides Who Will Fast-Track Wall Before Election Day: Report
The president has told aides troubled by his orders not to “worry” about flouting any laws

President Donald Trump reportedly told officials in his administration that he would pardon them if they had to break any laws to get hundreds of miles of his border wall built before the next presidential election

“Don’t worry, I’ll pardon you,” the president has allegedly told aides worried about his instructions to seize private land through eminent domain, flout environmental rules or push through billion-dollar contracts.

Good..

guess that that is LEGAL considering the roadblocks that have been placed in Trumps and Real Americans way by lefties and unAmerican lefty Institutions . Or maybe TRUMP is just TROLLING you lefties again [chuckle] . [too heck with those protected butterflies] ---------- Sealy .

Thanks for teaching the next liberal Democratic president this trick. And you'll have nothing to say about it when they do this. We will say

guess that that is LEGAL considering the roadblocks that have been placed in Harris and Real Americans way by righties and unAmerican righty Institutions . Or maybe Harris is just TROLLING you righties again [chuckle] . [too heck with those protected butterflies]

It's getting worse

Good..
Just don't cry when President Biden, Sanders, Harris, Booker or Warren do it.

It's getting worse

Good..
Just don't cry when President Biden, Sanders, Harris, Booker or Warren do it.

Build a wall?

Thanks for teaching the next liberal Democratic president this trick. And you'll have nothing to say about it when they do this. We will say

guess that that is LEGAL considering the roadblocks that have been placed in Harris and Real Americans way by righties and unAmerican righty Institutions . Or maybe Harris is just TROLLING you righties again [chuckle] . [too heck with those protected butterflies]

The next Democrat president hasn't been born yet

Maybe it will be one of Trump's grandkids.

Trumps a one termer

Trumps a one termer
Anything can happen-believe that and you will never be disappointed.

Forum List

Back