I will never ever ever ever bet against Pat Mahomes again as long as I live

And I will never bet on the Atlanta Falcons useless kickoff receiving team. Midget football teams play the game better than they do.

Mahomes is unstoppable

Well OK, but Harrison Butker made two FG's that sealed the deal.
58 yards...are you kidding me? Who was the last kicker that made a FG of that distance to win a game?
I can't remember.

Mahomes ran 21 yds on 3rd and 20. Good Night

Yeah, he did. But...who made the last 6 points of the game? I watched. 3 sec left to tie the game in regulation?..Seriously?? LOL.

Mahomes is unstoppable

58 yards...are you kidding me? Who was the last kicker that made a FG of that distance to win a game?
I can't remember.

Yeah, he did. But...who made the last 6 points of the game? I watched. 3 sec left to tie the game in regulation?..Seriously?? LOL.

And who got them in position to do that?

And I will never bet on the Atlanta Falcons useless kickoff receiving team. Midget football teams play the game better than they do.

Why the fuck would anyone bet on Atlanta the QB is half retarded
Who said I bet on them? I only flipped to them when the US open went to commercial. Fuck the NFL and especially fuck ESPN. Nobody needs either of them and their sappy Black pandering. Fuck em.

Why the fuck would anyone bet on Atlanta the QB is half retarded
Who said I bet on them? I only flipped to them when the US open went to commercial. Fuck the NFL and especially fuck ESPN. Nobody needs either of them and their sappy Black pandering. Fuck em.

oh ok it wasnt on in the philly area because the eagles played at 1pm. Matt Ryan should be in the Hall of shame

Mahomes is unstoppable

I can't remember.

20-17 with 3 sec left on the clock. Sorry. Did Pat get them over the hump?
No, the kicker did.

Mahomes is unstoppable

I can't remember.

20-17 with 3 sec left on the clock. Sorry. Did Pat get them over the hump?
No, the kicker did.

The Kicker would be able to do shit if Mahomes dont run for 21 yds

Forum List

Back