I Was Raped On New Years Eve...

Perhaps you're too old to remember there Ang, but sometimes the initiation of intercourse is mutual. Again, if BOTH parties are too drunk to give informed consent, who is the rapist?

And what if the man is also too wasted to be aware of his actions?

I once passed out while making out with a chick at a party and she proceeded to undress me, and ride me. Of course when I woke up in the middle of it I wasn't about to complain, but I certainly didn't give any sort of consent beforehand. And at 22 years old, apparently my cock didn't need any conscious consent either.
Just because you enjoyed being raped while passed out at a frat party doesn't mean women should too. :cuckoo:

BYW, if that girl had turned out to be A-man-duh, would you still have been so pleased with yourself?

I hate to burst your bubble, but it'll take a lot more than just acting like a garden variety stupid **** if a meltdown is what you seek. :lol:
I don't actually want to see another of your meltdowns. They don't seem to improve you as a person.

I'll take that as a yes concerning the man on man action you secretly long for. :tongue:

I wonder if Anguille feels like less of a whore because she falsely accused the father of her aborted fetus of rape? :eusa_think:

Jillian is right about the law. And of course running around topless does not mean someone deserves to be raped. But with that said, there are girls who tease to a point that all signs say "fuck me". I don't want to sound all prudish here, but I have seen obscene pics of teen girls who advertise their sluttiness. With the internet and "sexting", boys certainly get the idea that a girl is easy. I'd be curious if a case of "rape" was ever rebutted with seductive messages sent by the victim. I just want to shake some of these girls and tell them how dangerous this "playful" exhibitionism can be. Check your kids myspace folks and ask to see their text messages. You may be in a for a rude awakening. Even my SONS have asked good friends of theirs to remove erotic pics because they were worried for their safety and reputations.
Cockteasing is malicious and cruel and so is harassment of women. Neitherjustifies the other. Kids often push the boundaries in order to know where they are. I think parents do best to educate their kids about the war of the sexes and how participating in it can have grave consequences.

Zoning in and out of consciousness while making out with the girl of your drunken choice is a little different than passing out and finding out 15 guys you don't know have just used you like a sex doll.

Of course.

And perhaps you have the courage Anguille lacks and will answer my simple question.

What if both parties are falling down drunk and neither protests? Is the man still guilty of rape?

I say no.
I answered your question.

You are a moron. That is like saying that if a drunk driver kills another drunk driver there is no victim.

Perhaps you're too old to remember there Ang, but sometimes the initiation of intercourse is mutual. Again, if BOTH parties are too drunk to give informed consent, who is the rapist?
Initiation of legitimate sex is always mutual, so is consent to the act. Funny you are just learning about that now.

Methinks you are trying to rationalize behavior that I really do not want to know you engage in.

I wonder if Anguille feels like less of a whore because she falsely accused the father of her aborted fetus of rape? :eusa_think:
:lol: That tactic may get Dis in a tizzy but it doesn't work with me. Try again, Misogyny Mani.

Jillian is right about the law. And of course running around topless does not mean someone deserves to be raped. But with that said, there are girls who tease to a point that all signs say "fuck me". I don't want to sound all prudish here, but I have seen obscene pics of teen girls who advertise their sluttiness. With the internet and "sexting", boys certainly get the idea that a girl is easy. I'd be curious if a case of "rape" was ever rebutted with seductive messages sent by the victim. I just want to shake some of these girls and tell them how dangerous this "playful" exhibitionism can be. Check your kids myspace folks and ask to see their text messages. You may be in a for a rude awakening. Even my SONS have asked good friends of theirs to remove erotic pics because they were worried for their safety and reputations.

I always knew that the girls who were the most slutty or sexual promiscous were the ones who were sexually abused, but now I know/see it first hand. I work with young girls and the ones who seem to use their bodies for male attn the most are the ones who were molested or raped in their child/teen hood. It doesn't excuse their behavior but it does give you some insight as to why they act that way.

I always knew that the girls who were the most slutty or sexual promiscous were the ones who were sexually abused, but now I know/see it first hand. I work with young girls and the ones who seem to use their bodies for male attn the most are the ones who were molested or raped in their child/teen hood. It doesn't excuse their behavior but it does give you some insight as to why they act that way.
It's a vicious cycle. I wonder if it has the same effect on boys who are molested?

It's a vicious cycle. I wonder if it has the same effect on boys who are molested?

Males(not all) tend to repeat the pattern. Both do it (act promiscuous, or assault) to reclaim power and control.

According to the law, drunk people cannot give consent for any sort of sexual activity. I learned this when researching a case like this exact situation for law class. I used the law for my side and could of won on that basis alone.

That's why you have to be more and more careful nowadays with whom you choose to do anything with.

According to the law, drunk people cannot give consent for any sort of sexual activity. I learned this when researching a case like this exact situation for law class. I used the law for my side and could of won on that basis alone.

That's why you have to be more and more careful nowadays with whom you choose to do anything with.

The one time I somewhat felt taken advantage of while wasted, I never said anything to anyone. I knew I came onto him before and I knew it was my stupid fault for being so wasted, plus I called him.

What would your opinion be about this situation?

I was raped on new years eve and my boyfriend is upset with me. how do we get thru this together?

i got too drunk at a house party and i was raped. i brought a friend with me and all the guys there, including the guy that raped me, had girlfriends. my boyfriend said if i wouldnt have got so drunk it wouldnt have happened. of course he's mad i got raped but he makes me feel like it's my fault cuz i drank too much. i need advice on how to get both me and my boyfriend thru this.

Additional Details
i already went to the hospital and got a rape kit done and i did tell the police.

5 hours ago
also, my boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship. thats why he wasnt there.

5 hours ago

I was raped on new years eve and my boyfriend is upset with me. how do we get thru this together? - Yahoo! Answers

I really hope the boyfriend isn't making her feel that way intentionally. Maybe it's time to evaluate a relationship that is long-distance. Either one of them moves or break it off. It is absolutely not her fault she was raped.

I don't give a shit what the law says. Most rape cases are a matter of who's version of events do you believe. At least that's how I'd approach it as a juror.

And as a juror, if I believed that both parties were hammered and nobody said no, I would vote not guilty.

Deal. :thup:

Nice meltdown, mani!

Your personal attack skillz are legendary.

That was more of an example of my mad make-shit-up skillz. Angi did her best, so I figured I'd come with the good stuff. The personal attack element was just a bonus. ;)

PS: I get called for jury duty every three years like clockwork.

True story.

Yeah that used to happen to me every september in Tampa, FL. I even recognized a few others there. It was supposed to be random picking form a pop of nearly 1 million.
A asked the clerk how this could happen? Odds in the trillions I suspected.
I never got called again.

Forum List

Back