I want to punch Pat Toomey in the face.

He's running a sleezy campaign? It's barely even started.

You'd honestly prefer that sleaze Sestak?

Joe Sestak is above reproach. Due to different political leanings, I could understand why you'd hope he loses, but there's nothing sleazy about the man.

I really don't know jack shit about Toomey, but what you've seen of the campaign thus far does not strike you as sleazy? Do you get the banner ads here?

You clearly don't live in Sestaks district.

Does anyone else get that sentiment just from looking at him? Is this unhealthy?

toomey_160.jpg

seek help.

If someone's general appearance inspires violent thoughts, you have the kind of issues that can land you in long term psychiatric care.

Quoted for truth. You need help, dude.

Why do liberals want to hurt the next Senator from PA?

I do believe it's because of that nasty "R" next to his name.

Nah, it's because he's running an extraordinarily sleazy campaign. But even if he weren't... Man look at that face. Beggin for a knuckle sammich.
toomey.jpg

Even worse with the makeup.

Is he a tea party candidate? He doesn't seem like he should be running well against a man like Sestak. He'll probably lose.

I do believe it's because of that nasty "R" next to his name.

Nah, it's because he's running an extraordinarily sleazy campaign. But even if he weren't... Man look at that face. Beggin for a knuckle sammich.
toomey.jpg

Is he a tea party candidate? He doesn't seem like he should be running well against a man like Sestak. He'll probably lose.

Toomey leads Sestak 45% to 38% in polls.
Rasmussen Reports - Pennsylvania
Cue "bias" argument.....

toomey.jpg

Toomey leads Sestak 45% to 38% in polls.
Rasmussen Reports - Pennsylvania
Cue "bias" argument.....
GMTA :lol:

but i went to a source that rendered that "bias" bullshit moot

Is he the one throwing a lot of his own money into his race? I heard something like that about him maybe on Morning Joe..

I know he's tied with Sestak I just can't figure out why. When you're tied, it's anybody's race, divecon.
got a link?

and he isnt tied
those other two are older polls

They're not that old and they are consistent, a month apart. Rasmussen is the one to throw out, it's so far off.

They're tied and my money is on Sestak. He makes sense for Pennsylvania.

Joe Sestak, Pat Toomey Tied in Pennsylvania Senate Race

Is he the one throwing a lot of his own money into his race? I heard something like that about him maybe on Morning Joe..

I know he's tied with Sestak I just can't figure out why. When you're tied, it's anybody's race, divecon.
got a link?

and he isnt tied

They're not that old and they are consistent, a month apart. Rasmussen is the one to throw out, it's so far off.

Rasmussen is the one to throw out because you don't like what it says.
In any case, half the voters havent really heard of either one and it's still early for November.
But my money is on Toomey.

got a link?

and he isnt tied

i guess we'll see wont we

Toomey is Santorum Lite, a Club for Growth long time culture warrior trying to run as a fiscal conservative and hoping nobody notices his inner Pat Robertson until its too late. Not my cup of tea, no pun intended.

Sestak is a hack of the opposite persuasion, although the one thing he has going for him as far as I'm concerned is his willingness to buck the party establishment to take on Darlin Arlen in the primaries. We'll see how far that takes him once his toes and the Party line make nice again.

I'm not a fan of either one, honestly. I like independent thinkers, neither of these people are in the same zip code as an independent thought.

But violence? Cuyo, my friend, lighten up already. Or go vicarious and buy a dartboard at least.

Joe Sestak is above reproach. Due to different political leanings, I could understand why you'd hope he loses, but there's nothing sleazy about the man.

I really don't know jack shit about Toomey, but what you've seen of the campaign thus far does not strike you as sleazy? Do you get the banner ads here?

You clearly don't live in Sestaks district.

What makes him sleazy? Could be information I want for the upcoming election. I think we can all agree that Sestak's hands are clean in the job offer incident, right? If that's what you're referencing...

And seriously guys, I'm not punching anyone in the face. I was being tongue in cheek, I thought that was kinda obvious. :rolleyes:

Haha....the little puke can't even obey the law.....:lol:
Did Joe Sestak/Bill Clinton Conversation Break the Law? - Crossroads - CBS News

he makes Clinton look honest and we damn sure KNOW thats bullshit.

Toomey is Santorum Lite, a Club for Growth long time culture warrior trying to run as a fiscal conservative and hoping nobody notices his inner Pat Robertson until its too late. Not my cup of tea, no pun intended.

Sestak is a hack of the opposite persuasion, although the one thing he has going for him as far as I'm concerned is his willingness to buck the party establishment to take on Darlin Arlen in the primaries. We'll see how far that takes him once his toes and the Party line make nice again.

I'm not a fan of either one, honestly. I like independent thinkers, neither of these people are in the same zip code as an independent thought.

But violence? Cuyo, my friend, lighten up already. Or go vicarious and buy a dartboard at least.

In the days before indoor plumbing, chamber pots came decorated with politicians faces. One could get a great deal of relief that way.

got a link?

and he isnt tied

You are such a hack... You know nothing of either man, but Sestak "makes sense for PA"...

<facepalm>

got a link?

and he isnt tied

You are such a hack... You know nothing of either man, but Sestak "makes sense for PA"...

<facepalm>

I've seen Sestak speak several times. I don't know much about the pasty face R. Why do Rs get so damn old so fast?

You don't think Sestak is Independent? He seems like Scott Brown and I'm kind of liking him for being that way.

Forum List

Back