I want a new shotgun

That's a pretty ugly looking shotgun. What do you want something like that for? Can't hunt with it...

Home protection I want as equal as I can get with what the government has.
I don't hunt, unless I have too and right now I don't have too.

Last edited:
So we're never safe then?
Shatter my cosy little world why don't you?
I'm going to hide under my bed tonight!

No one is safe because accidents do happen. It's been said people are killed more near there home than they are away from there home, because they let their guard down. An experienced thief will not attempt to rob someone who appears to be alert, they go for those who aren't.

The truth is that I seldom lock my house or car.
I am even frequently unlocked at night.
I live in a town of 2,000.

To be fair, I wasn't like that when I lived in a city of 50,000 though.
I certainly wasn't frightened though, I was just more concerned about being ripped off.
Toi be catious and aware of your surroundings should not be confused with being frighten.

I haven't seen much of this one but have some interest in it. it's made by Canada arms

Dominion Arms Grizzly-MAG Shotgun 12 gauge

IMG_2157ii.jpg

CanadaAmmo.com*::*Firearms*::*Dominion Arms Grizzly-MAG Shotgun - 18.5" - 12 ga

I don't have any shotguns like that. All mine are hunting and shooting. I got a mean ass wife for home protection :evil:
Remington870 express.
armory19.jpg

Last edited:
That's a pretty ugly looking shotgun. What do you want something like that for? Can't hunt with it...

So you're thinking that the government might try to shoot their way into your house?

Why don't you get out of that place while you still can...it sounds like the USSR under Stalin, or Chile under Pinochet?
Find somewhere safer like China or Somalia!

So you're thinking that the government might try to shoot their way into your house?

Why don't you get out of that place while you still can...it sounds like the USSR under Stalin, or Chile under Pinochet?
Find somewhere safer like China or Somalia!

America is one Justice away from being just like that. I stay and fight.

I haven't seen much of this one but have some interest in it. it's made by Canada arms

IMG_2157ii.jpg

I don't have any shotguns like that. All mine are hunting and shooting. I got a mean ass wife for home protection :evil:
Remington870 express.
armory19.jpg

Here's one of my shotguns that I upfited the shotgun is a New England firearms pardner protector the stock is the ATI tactical butt stock with tactical forearm and grip, heat shield. flashlight on the other side
Total cost around 450.00

I also added the new Hi Point 4595 just recently. What I like about the 4595 is that the magazine of the Hi Point JHP 45 will work in both.

Attachments

• $007.JPG
    $007.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 89
Damn, looking at some of the photos of these guns here, got me to thinking...what the hell you people wanting to do??
Shoot a damn deer or blow up another planet?? :eek:

Damn, looking at some of the photos of these guns here, got me to thinking...what the hell you people wanting to do??

zombie killing, I don't depend on the government for nothing, therefore I am armed.

Last edited:

My next purchase.......... :eusa_whistle:

death_star.jpg

Uh-huh....you got that much money in your pocket??
Wow....so that's a huge wad of cash I see in your jeans, and here I thought you were just happy to see me :tongue:

zombie killing, I don't depend on the government for nothing, therefore I am armed.

Ahh.....wait!
We've got zombies too??
Are they as bad, or worse, than politicians?? :lol:

They are much worse than politicans:lol: There's a good bit of info on you tube about zombie killing.

My next purchase.......... :eusa_whistle:

death_star.jpg

Uh-huh....you got that much money in your pocket??
Wow....so that's a huge wad of cash I see in your jeans, and here I thought you were just happy to see me :tongue:

Nah, it's a fully functional Revell model complete with movie characters and an exploding planet........ :eusa_whistle:

IMG_2157ii.jpg

Remington870 express.
armory19.jpg

Here's one of my shotguns that I upfited the shotgun is a New England firearms pardner protector the stock is the ATI tactical butt stock with tactical forearm and grip, heat shield. flashlight on the other side
Total cost around 450.00

I also added the new Hi Point 4595 just recently. What I like about the 4595 is that the magazine of the Hi Point JHP 45 will work in both.

I think you were being modest before...your cock must be huge!!!!!!

Remington870 express.
armory19.jpg

Total cost around 450.00

I think you were being modest before...your cock must be huge!!!!!!

~LMFAO~ :clap2:

Forum List

Back