I voted against Obama because...

...partly because of his inexperience. Now that he has experience, he most likely has my vote. After watching Romney turn into a do-and-say anything for a vote guy, Obama gets my support. Better the devil I know than the dooshbagh I don't.

So you intend to provide support for corruption. You intend to support some of the most absolute cronyism ever witnessed with dollars amounts never before seen.

Stand up take a bow.

you're kidding, right?

I'm with del... The prize for the MOST absolute cronyism ever witnessed has GOT to go to GW Bush and the Medicare Part D Legislation.

After watching Romney turn into a do-and-say anything for a vote guy, Obama gets my support.
Had Romney remained consistent over the last 20 years or so, true to his core beliefs as a left of center republican, ‘social liberal, fiscal conservative,’ he might have at least earned the respect of republican voters, even those who don’t agree with him.

We see something like that with Santorum, where many republicans, most of whom disagree with his social agenda, are attracted to him nonetheless because of his consistent convictions.

Had Romney been born a Methodist instead of a Mormon, there would only be one candidate in the republican race today, and he'd have a MUCH better chance of beating Obama than anyone in the current line up has.

You have to be a fucking moron to vote for Obama after you have seen how he governs.

Can you give me a specific example of how you've been adversely affected by Obama's atrocious governance?

May gas bill is a lot higher while obama policy has devalued the dollar.

Valid point, if you honestly believe Obama's policies are the cause for the price increase.

I don't share your opinion on the matter however.

After watching Romney turn into a do-and-say anything for a vote guy, Obama gets my support.
Had Romney remained consistent over the last 20 years or so, true to his core beliefs as a left of center republican, ‘social liberal, fiscal conservative,’ he might have at least earned the respect of republican voters, even those who don’t agree with him.

We see something like that with Santorum, where many republicans, most of whom disagree with his social agenda, are attracted to him nonetheless because of his consistent convictions.

Had Romney been born a Methodist instead of a Mormon, there would only be one candidate in the republican race today, and he'd have a MUCH better chance of beating Obama than anyone in the current line up has.

Romney religion may play a factor with some but the large majority don't care. We are at war with extremest Muslims and it did not hurt obama did it? He may not openly admit he's a Muslim, but as a child he was taught to be a Muslim.

I voted against Hillary in the primary, never in my wildest dreams did I expect someone with zero experience, a history of hating white folks, his associations with radical crazies and his Marxist would ever land him a residence at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Without the support of the liberal media, this Chicago Punk would have never been elected.

Hoping this time around he is exposed for what he is. Let's just see how the MSM spins it this time.

But the GOP is insisting on nominating Mitt ROmney, even though 65% of Republicans don't really want the guy.

True... 65% don't want Romney, but 99.99% don't want obama, and this time they won't stay home and watch the kenyan get reelected. They've seen how he's ruining America and at least know Romney won't be as bad.

Pick your poison.

If hate alone got you across the finish line, we'd be at the end of President Kerry's second term right now.

No one ever won an election simply because people were against the guy who had the job. You have to be FOR that person. And if Republicans can't muster up enthusiasm for Romney, no one else is going to, either.

Now he does have lots of experience.......

Running up the debt.

Wiping his ass with the Constitution.

Espousing pathetic energy policies.

Apologizing for America.

Who would not vote for a peckerhead like that ?

Makes sense.
more :cuckoo: talk = an endorsement 4 Obama

You have to be a fucking moron to vote for Obama after you have seen how he governs.
normally you'd have won me over as I usually go with the voice of experience, but in this instance your experiences in being a fucking moron just don't sway me.

sorry
:eusa_shhh:

...partly because of his inexperience. Now that he has experience, he most likely has my vote. After watching Romney turn into a do-and-say anything for a vote guy, Obama gets my support. Better the devil I know than the dooshbagh I don't.

Wow.
Sooo...your saying Romeny is a "say anything to get your vote guy".....AND Obama isn't??? :eusa_hand:
Seriously?
I can honestly say as objective as anyone that Obama is the most "say anything to get elected" President in modern history.
Holy Cow Dante....the guy has systematically did the opposite of what he said over and over and over.

Wow.

Not really.

Obama has been pretty consistant on his views. In fact, he was the one guy who stood against the Iraq War when other democrats couldn't wait to sign on to getting Saddam. That later turned into a virtue when public opinion turned on the war.

Now, all that said, he has been an awful president, and under most circumstances, I'd vote against him.

But the GOP is insisting on nominating Mitt ROmney, even though 65% of Republicans don't really want the guy.

I never said he isn't consistent on his views. I know exactly what those are.
What I said is it is strange to say you won't vote for one guy because he says one thing and does another - but openly dismiss the same trait in the other guy.
Iraq ?? You don't remember "16 months...16 months...16 months"...and everyone ridiculed Ron Paul when in a debate he said right to Obama "that is unrealistic and will never happen". Remember "transparency...transparency...transparency" - his Presidency has been the most cloaked since Nixon. Remember "we are going to focus on this economy and turn things around the day I take office...etc. etc. - his administration totally abandoned the economy in favor of ratifying Obamacare.
I could go on for pages.

I thought you were leaving?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3868236-post1.html

Attention Walmart Shoppers!

Do not attempt to out do the above poster in the stupidity department.

Here at Walmart we hire only the best in their fields of expertise.

:D

Yes, he's quite experienced at golf, partying and blaming Bush for near everything. By all means, four more years!

You'll vote for him again even if he nuked Jamaica.

True... 65% don't want Romney, but 99.99% don't want obama, and this time they won't stay home and watch the kenyan get reelected. They've seen how he's ruining America and at least know Romney won't be as bad.

Pick your poison.

If hate alone got you across the finish line, we'd be at the end of President Kerry's second term right now.

No one ever won an election simply because people were against the guy who had the job. You have to be FOR that person. And if Republicans can't muster up enthusiasm for Romney, no one else is going to, either.

George W. Bush won two times because people were against his opponent. :(

Wow.
Sooo...your saying Romeny is a "say anything to get your vote guy".....AND Obama isn't??? :eusa_hand:
Seriously?
I can honestly say as objective as anyone that Obama is the most "say anything to get elected" President in modern history.
Holy Cow Dante....the guy has systematically did the opposite of what he said over and over and over.

Wow.

really? Obama never said just anything to get elected. He rode an idiotic populist wave into 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. After he was elected he faced reality, or worse he snookered many on the left with high hopes. Either way your analysis is as flawed as it gets.

Pick your poison.

Yeah... right... sounds good in theory, and I might even agree you should to be for someone. But that won't change the truth, and the truth of the matter is we the electorate are left with picking the lesser of two evils more times than not. That's just the way it is, and is done the majority of time... i.e. Romney vs obama.

Last edited:

Wow.
Seriously?

Wow.

really? Obama never said just anything to get elected. He rode an idiotic populist wave into 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. After he was elected he faced reality, or worse he snookered many on the left with high hopes. Either way your analysis is as flawed as it gets.
And you claim you'll vote for him again, so where's your logic... in the toilet?

You disingenuous cocksleeve! :lmao:

You voted against Obama in the primary, not the general.

Big difference you dishonest fuck. :thup:

My dearest love child, I voted against Obama and went with McCain. I've always said so.

btw, one reason I was tickled to do so was because I met a Moroccan Muslim (who became a US citizen) out here who was a Republican, but was going to vote for Obama. I was able to school him in politics 101 Boston style. I told him I voted for McCain and that my vote cancelled out his.

:eusa_whistle:

I'm more into the Constitution.

Forum List

Back