I ventured outside my humble abode for the first time in SIX days today..........

And I'm SO glad I did! I was starting to get a bad case of cabin fever. It was a beautiful Spring day, temp in the low 60's, a light breeze, just fantastic weather. I saw quite a few people walking or walking their dog. A few people jogging. I got the bonus of a light rain on my way home, and was able to enjoy the sweet smell of rain in the air. How do some of you manage to stay inside for weeks at a time? I couldn't do it, unless I lived in a huge mansion with a lot of outside land to walk among. We have NO backyard, just a little patio in the back.
Did you see your shadow?

Oh wait.
That's on Feb. 2nd.

And I'm SO glad I did! I was starting to get a bad case of cabin fever. It was a beautiful Spring day, temp in the low 60's, a light breeze, just fantastic weather. I saw quite a few people walking or walking their dog. A few people jogging. I got the bonus of a light rain on my way home, and was able to enjoy the sweet smell of rain in the air. How do some of you manage to stay inside for weeks at a time? I couldn't do it, unless I lived in a huge mansion with a lot of outside land to walk among. We have NO backyard, just a little patio in the back.
Did you see your shadow?

Oh wait.
That's on Feb. 2nd.
Well, I didn't see MY shadow, but I DID see a couple Dodge Shadows when I was out. Do these count?

Thanks for your responses to this thread, everyone. It's been ALMOST troll-free, with the exception of one lone knucklelead. And we ALL know who that is. Please refer to post #16 in this thread. Thanks again.

Was at a design house today, owner had to quell a small riot when her choice of layoffs were made. Would seem unemployment is now so generous people were angry they had to work.

Forum List

Back