I used the second covid caculator which I just found on Fox News

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This is the second one I have filled out in a few months, the other was from a European university if I recall correctly and I was on the lower end of risk of death (though far from the lowest risk, mainly as the youth have far lower risks). The first one was more specific as it went into age, weight and health data, where I inputted it.

The results that I found in completing this one were that I have a 2 in million chance of catching covid-19 per "activity" (each time I go to the store). Nothing is fool proof of course, it is just a way to gauge risk. Like many health issues that can steal our lives from us, it's often just bad luck or circumstance (in those aspects we can't control).

The delta variant of the coronavirus has increased people's chances of testing positive, especially those who are unvaccinated, though there have been a small number of breakthrough cases of COVID-19 in fully vaccinated individuals, particularly among those older than 65.

"While it's good to know how the math works, it can be a bit drudgerous to actually sit down and do it for every activity you're considering. With that in mind, we developed a calculator tool to help you estimate and multiply the Person Risk and Activity Risk, including any modifiers for safer behavior (like wearing a mask), to get an estimated number of microCOVIDs from a given activity," a white paper for the microCOVID calculator reads.

Last edited:
This is the second one I have filled out in a few months, the other was from a European university if I recall correctly and I was on the lower end of risk of death (though far from the lowest risk, mainly as the youth have far lower risks). The first one was more specific as it went into age, weight and health data, where I inputted it.

The results that I found in completing this one were that I have a 2 in million chance of catching covid-19 per "activity" (each time I go to the store). Nothing is fool proof of course, it is just a way to gauge risk. Like many health issues that can steal our lives from us, it's often just bad luck or circumstance (in those aspects we can't control).

The delta variant of the coronavirus has increased people's chances of testing positive, especially those who are unvaccinated, though there have been a small number of breakthrough cases of COVID-19 in fully vaccinated individuals, particularly among those older than 65.

"While it's good to know how the math works, it can be a bit drudgerous to actually sit down and do it for every activity you're considering. With that in mind, we developed a calculator tool to help you estimate and multiply the Person Risk and Activity Risk, including any modifiers for safer behavior (like wearing a mask), to get an estimated number of microCOVIDs from a given activity," a white paper for the microCOVID calculator reads.
LOL!!!

Medical advice from Fox News??

Do you have a death wish?

I was thinking about this resurgence in new covid cases and you can give a pretty good case for it being the direct fault of Biden's border policy...I mean how many other nations have opened their borders during a pandemic?...in the history of the world Joe must be the first leader to open his nations border during a global pandemic....

I was thinking about this resurgence in new covid cases and you can give a pretty good case for it being the direct fault of Biden's border policy...I mean how many other nations have opened their borders during a pandemic?...in the history of the world Joe must be the first leader to open his nations border during a global pandemic....
He is a moron.

Forum List

Back