I Urge Israel To Take Out Iran's Nuke Plant. You?

Israel has a right to exist, but if it nukes Iran, it won't exist thereafter. Israel is the geographic size of New Jersey and is surrounded by hostile nations. It wouldn't stand a chance of surviving retaliation.

did i miss something? i didn't see any suggestion that Israel nuke Iran. The suggestion was that Israel take out Iran's nuclear capability.

And you presume that the moderate Arab states would be troubled by Iran being de-nuked. I think that's a leap.

I'm not saying that it's the only possible way (though it may be, I don't know), but much of previous discussion around Israel bombing Iran's nuclear sites did involve the use of Israel's own nuclear arsenal.

i haven't heard that type of discussion. I also don't believe nukes would be an appropriate tool.

So, Kalam, you keep providing sources that further support the fact that Iran is developing weapons.
The article said that Iran was continuing to produce LEU which, as you know, is necessary for nuclear power production. I will gladly concede that Iran is producing nuclear weapons if you decide to post evidence confirming this.

Third time I will ask: Why are you in favor of nuclear proliferation and especially in favor of such an oppressive regime developing nuclear weapons?

I'm not.
You've given me three sources. One from 2005 and that's dismissable. Another one clearly states that Iran has a nuclear weapons program. The other one states that the IAEA is not at all satisfied with the inspections status (the IAEA only cares about nuclear weapons development).

Natanz is for HEU production.

There is NO REASON FOR IRAN TO PRODUCE HEU EXCEPT FOR WEAPONS.

Your willful ignorance is boring.

(...)are you for nuclear proliferation or against it?(...)

How about assureing Israel signs the NPT and the nuclear arsenal of Israel is being demolished, and in the wake of this act the world-community can work with moral backing to assure the Middle-East stays Nuclear-Free?

At present the only country that has Nuclear Weapons is Israel, it is also the country upholding the largest open-air prison in the world called Gaza/Westbank.
Forcing states into signing treaties is idiotic.

Israel already had nukes before the NPT even came on line.

Iran is a signatory to the NPT. Iran became a signatory to the NPT knowing full well that Israel has nukes.

Pakistan has nukes, too. They are not a signatory state. India has nukes. They are not a signatory state.

How about assureing Israel signs the NPT and the nuclear arsenal of Israel is being demolished, and in the wake of this act the world-community can work with moral backing to assure the Middle-East stays Nuclear-Free?

At present the only country that has Nuclear Weapons is Israel, it is also the country upholding the largest open-air prison in the world called Gaza/Westbank.

Iran is a signatory to the NPT. Iran became a signatory to the NPT knowing full well that Israel has nukes.

Pakistan has nukes, too. They are not a signatory state. India has nukes. They are not a signatory state.

Why does the fact that Israel didn't sign the NPT matter? The treaty expresses an international conscience that nuclear arms should not spread, not that they should not spread unless you refuse to sign a piece of paper.

Why does the fact that Israel didn't sign the NPT matter? The treaty expresses an international conscience that nuclear arms should not spread, not that they should not spread unless you refuse to sign a piece of paper.
Read the treaty ( NPT) and get informed.

did i miss something? i didn't see any suggestion that Israel nuke Iran. The suggestion was that Israel take out Iran's nuclear capability.

And you presume that the moderate Arab states would be troubled by Iran being de-nuked. I think that's a leap.

I'm not saying that it's the only possible way (though it may be, I don't know), but much of previous discussion around Israel bombing Iran's nuclear sites did involve the use of Israel's own nuclear arsenal.

i haven't heard that type of discussion. I also don't believe nukes would be an appropriate tool.

I found an article about.

When it comes to its alleged nuclear weapons and what it intends to do with them, Israel likes to keep the world guessing. Hence it came as no surprise that Israel has denied a report that it is preparing for a nuclear strike on Iran's purported nuclear facilities -- a report which may serve Israel well as a means of psychological warfare, even if it makes the rest of the world's hair stand on end.

The British Sunday Times reported that Israel had drawn up secret plans to destroy Iran's uranium enrichment facilities -- which are suspected of being part of a secret nuclear weapons program -- using low-yield nuclear weapons.

Two Israeli air force squadrons have been training to blow up an enrichment plant in Natanz using tactical nuclear weapons known as "bunker busters," the newspaper reported, citing Israeli military sources. Two other sites at Arak and Isfahan would be targeted with conventional weapons, it said.

According to the plan, a conventional laser-guided bomb will first be used to blow a shaft down through the layers of hardened concrete at the Natanz site. Nuclear warheads would then be fired into the plant, exploding deep underground in an attempt to reduce radioactive fallout.

The World From Berlin: Is Israel Planning a Nuclear Strike on Iran? - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International

From the NPT:

The States concluding this Treaty, hereinafter referred to as the "Parties to the Treaty",

Considering the devastation that would be visited upon all mankind by a nuclear war and the consequent need to make every effort to avert the danger of such a war and to take measures to safeguard the security of peoples,

Believing that the proliferation of nuclear weapons would seriously enhance the danger of nuclear war,

In conformity with resolutions of the United Nations General Assembly calling for the conclusion of an agreement on the prevention of wider dissemination of nuclear weapons,

Notice it never states that the agreement is to stop proliferation among signatories only. You're the one that's ill-informed.

From the NPT:
The States concluding this Treaty, hereinafter referred to as the "Parties to the Treaty",

Considering the devastation that would be visited upon all mankind by a nuclear war and the consequent need to make every effort to avert the danger of such a war and to take measures to safeguard the security of peoples,

Believing that the proliferation of nuclear weapons would seriously enhance the danger of nuclear war,

In conformity with resolutions of the United Nations General Assembly calling for the conclusion of an agreement on the prevention of wider dissemination of nuclear weapons,
Notice it never states that the agreement is to stop proliferation among signatories only. You're the one that's ill-informed.
More proof that you have reading comprehension issues. As I never said stopping proliferation is among signatories only (see directly above what I said), you are surely hallucinating again. Then you can look up the meaning of proliferation (hint: growth) and let us know how that applies to something already in existence. Take your meds, kid. Those might help with your delusions with thinking that a treaty breach by a signatory state is best solved by forcing a non-signatory state to enter into an open international treaty (Art IX).

Polk's solution: We prevent Iran from breaking their treaty obligations by forcing non-signatory states to sign a treaty.

But let's hypothetically try applying the Polk school of thought to this international affair: We (or some other nation) somehow force Israel into the open NPT. As Israel is already nuclear armed, Israel would enter the treaty as a nuclear weapons signatory state.

So, Israel is now an NPT signatory state and Israel is still nuclear armed.

Wow. That did a lot to prevent another signatory state from breaching the NPT. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
! In all of Israel's wars America has never intervened. !

Really?

Who provides the Zionut Entity 4 to 6 BBBBBBillions dollars in aid per year? Over 100 BBBBBBillions since 1947. Does Lebanon or the Palestinians get that kind of money?

Who provides the Talmudist entity whatever military hardware it needs, including F16's? Did Lebanon or the Palestinians get that kind of help.

The US is Israel partner in crime - reason the 09/11 avengers attacked the US.

Really?

Who provides the Zionut Entity 4 to 6 BBBBBBillions dollars in aid per year? Over 100 BBBBBBillions since 1947. Does Lebanon or the Palestinians get that kind of money?

Who provides the Talmudist entity whatever military hardware it needs, including F16's? Did Lebanon or the Palestinians get that kind of help.

The 9/11 Avengers?

Are you truly as stupid as your words show you to be? Or are you putting on an act?

The 9/11 Avengers.

Yeah. Those attacks were completely justified.... :cuckoo:

You are a rancid twat.

The fucktards have stated that "We don't even need to use our forces. All we have to do is provide the airspace for the Israeli's to get the job done" .

The dumb asses forget that any attack on Iraq will be construed - correctly - as one by the US.

Iran will be forced to retaliate. The US has over 100,000 troops in Iraq who will be subjected to a retaliatory attack by Iran or by the shiites who are affiliated with Iran.

If Iran hits Israel Iran hard - like Hezbollah did in 2008 - the zionuts will be hollering like stuck hogs and will demand that the US intervene.

Gas will go up to 20 dollars a gallon.

But the warmongers don't care because more than likely they are residents of nursing homes.

,:eek:

Wow you are a dumb fuck! In all of Israel's wars America has never intervened. The only war Israel had foreign help in was the Suez Canal incident back in '52! Hezbollah didn't kick Israel's ass, rather Hezbollah stopped Israel from reaching its objectives. All honest people will acknowledged that Lebanon took much more damage than she gave out! God help Lebanon if Hezbollah attacks Israel again. This time she will fight with the gloves off and will tell the world to STFU! Iran won't be able to invade, so her population advantage will mean very little. Iran's airforce and navy are not even a percent of what Israel's is, think the Arab airforce in the 6 day war. All this missile talk is a paper dragon. Iran's missile capabilities are no where near as effective to Israel's missile shields. Unlike Hezbollah Iran's missiles will have to travel a large distance and will be easily detectable.

I know you have wet dreams about an Iranian counter attack on Israel destroying Israel, but the truth is the counter attack will reveal Iran to be a paper dragon.

I have American interests reasons for not wanting Israel to attack Iran, but don't bust a load thinking Iran is actually going to wipe Israel off the map!

One of my big concerns is that our troops are right next door, and we all know that one of the biggest reasons for animosity toward the US from much of the Middle East, is because we are pro-Israel. They may not level Israel, but I think that they would sure retaliate against one of the closest targets. Just sayin'.

WHY? Is that because Iran hasn't already been attacking US troops? Iraq is stabilizing the US troops have been on the sidelines for a while now. Withdrawal and dignity of victory looks like a forgone conclusion!

I think that I get the concept of bombing a plant, as human beings don't fly,
Wow you are bright one! Human being DO fly, in AIRPLANES! A bombing mission, henve not an invasion!

and they don't have the ability (that I'm aware of) of firing missles from their mouths
No America has the ability to fire missiles from their numerous warships right off Iran's coasts!

I'm thinking of the aftermath, and the repercussions.
That is what I am thinking of! However, the repercussions would primarily be economic and killer oil prices. As an American I don't want to live with that! The world, spc America's, econonmy can't take $120+ barrels of oil again!

But the grand Iranian retaliation would not be what you are expecting. They have a small airforce of well outdated planes. Ditto for their navy, which is going no where near Israel's shores. This grand missile attack Alamdouchebag brags about is nothing more than a paper-dragon! What would happen is the Straits would be closed, OPEC countries would cut production and Hugo Fat Ass would join in support of Iran and Oil prices would go higher than they have ever gone! Very scary indeed!

I would prefer that Iran not have nukes, either. But do you doubt that Iran would partially blame us?
True, Martians could attack Iran and we would get the blame!

So, Kalam, you keep providing sources that further support the fact that Iran is developing weapons.
The article said that Iran was continuing to produce LEU which, as you know, is necessary for nuclear power production. I will gladly concede that Iran is producing nuclear weapons if you decide to post evidence confirming this.

Third time I will ask: Why are you in favor of nuclear proliferation and especially in favor of such an oppressive regime developing nuclear weapons?

I'm not.

Funny how you will believe anything, ANYTHING, about Israel and the Jews, but as a Muslim you stand by tyrantical regimes as long as that tyrantical regime is Muslim! Always nice to see your true colors Kalam!

Am I looking at this correctly? I think that he's Jewish. Wouldn't that fact make it unlikely that he is anti-semitic? I'm making sure that I'm reading the correct post from the correct poster.
First off smarty pants, I he wasn't referring to me, but try to keep up!

Guess you haven't met many Jews. Even a good number of Jews in Israel are self-haters. American and European Jews are primarily leftist. Their leftist ideology leads them to self-hatred!

Wow.. I stumbled across the Jew Haters thread!

You know, all this blame it all on the Jews shit kinda fell outta favor when that whole Nazi thing happenned.

Really?

Douche bag get it straight its not 4-6 its 1-2. We also provide billions to the Egyptians, Pakistanis, Saudis and Jordanians. We send a ton of money to Palestine. The UN releif agency is primarily funded by America! Lebanon gets a TON in aid from us.

Second, America didn't start helping Israel in '48. In fact, America put an embargo on the entire region, while the Soviets were arming the Arabs to teeth. The Americans are the one that prevented the France, British and Israelis from pushing foward in '52. It wasn't until the 6 day was 1967 that we provided military aid to Israel.

Lastly you are way to ignorant. Time for the Sanity "ignore" list for you. You bring nothing to any argument you enter. I can guess your age, but I don't generally like picking on highschoolers, I assume you probably already get enough of that already at school!

Wow.. I stumbled across the Jew Haters thread!

You know, all this blame it all on the Jews shit kinda fell outta favor when that whole Nazi thing happenned.

Besides Cuntumacious, the other stroke that backs him up and Sunni, this thread is not bad!

You gotta love that logic.... if we just abandoned israel.. lets see... no 9/11, no global warming/cooling, gas would be 5 cents a gallon, no starvation, Darfur wouldn't exist, no more sun spots, cancer would end, etc.

Last I checked, every time Israel makes any concessions to appease the so called "Palastinians", it is thanked with another rocket attack and demands for more concessions.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back