I Told You So

It matters NONE what CBS said. NONE. Voters blamed Obama as much as anyone which is why it didn't happen every year.

You have no idea what you're talking about. The media controls the minds of a lot of voters. The media puts it out there, and people believe it with no questions asked. Look around here. There are still leftists who continue to make claim that 5 people died in the Capital Hill riot regardless of how much proof came out that it wasn't true. One person died in the riot. So why do they keep saying 5? Because that's what the MSM told them to think. They still bring up Trump and Russian collusion even though a 25 million dollar year long investigation proved it's all BS. Why do they think that? The media controls their minds.

Why do we hate our human existence and our spawns so much so now, that we desire to create a limited world without them ?? Are we so selfish, and so weak that we fear raising the new generation that will eventually take over
Ah, how pining for the good old days never gets old. It seems ageism shall forever flourish. But we supposedly gain wisdom with age, part of that wisdom being appreciating the vast differences between living in our shoes vs in theirs. Are they really spoiled? Did we spoil them? Aren't we supposed to spoil them? Are they really significantly different from us? Maybe they've lost some respect for us because we've made such a show of lazily disrespecting them instead of listening and responding to their concerns. They will take over. Our job was to prepare them and our failure if they're not ready. But there's no manual. We do the best we can, then must simply let go and hope for the best. Just as our parents did. Our role now is to remain available in case they come seeking some advice or help, else do try to shut up about them, try not to use up too many resources, and get the hell out of their way.

So tell us, how do they control your mind?

They don't control my mind as with most people on the right. They control the minds of the leftists and those who know very little about politics which I call headline voters. As the old saying goes, keep repeating a lie enough times, eventually people will accept it as truth.

Brainwashing has been very successful for the Democrats, so why stop using it? After all, the MSM is nothing more than an extension of the Democrat party, no different than Twitter or Facebook.

They don't control my mind as with most people on the right. They control the minds of the leftists and those who know very little about politics which I call headline voters. As the old saying goes, keep repeating a lie enough times, eventually people will accept it as truth.

Brainwashing has been very successful for the Democrats, so why stop using it? After all, the MSM is nothing more than an extension of the Democrat party, no different than Twitter or Facebook.

It's sad that people like you think this way. The only way someone could disagree with you and all the people who think just like you is if someone else is controlling them.

Extend the Bush tax cuts or end extended unemployment benefits and watch people lose their homes. Those were his choices. Which war did Obama lie us into?

Syria. Benghazi was not about a video. He lied about getting us out of Iraq also.

Don't say you will do what you refuse to do. Not only did they get extended they became permanent.

Syria. Benghazi was not about a video. He lied about getting us out of Iraq also.

Don't say you will do what you refuse to do. Not only did they get extended they became permanent.
We fought a war in Syria? Who knew? Bush had 11 Benghazis with zero inquiries. Benghazi was 8 or 9 witch hunts that found no witches.

It's sad that people like you think this way. The only way someone could disagree with you and all the people who think just like you is if someone else is controlling them.

Yeah, I know. That's what happens when we on the right provide evidence to you leftists that backup our claims. Would you like me to find some stories on how they're covering Dementia to make some comparisons?

Yeah, I know. That's what happens when we on the right provide evidence to you leftists that backup our claims. Would you like me to find some stories on how they're covering Dementia to make some comparisons?

Few don't understand that Biden is being covered for. Just like you cover for Trump's mental illness.

There are millions of 'kids' being streamed through high school who can't read, can't write a coherent sentence and can't perform simple math.
They have not been taught the basic principles, at home or at school of how to behave.

Yep, and a lot of them end up HERE. Can't read, can't THINK, can't type, yet think they know it all.

Few don't understand that Biden is being covered for. Just like you cover for Trump's mental illness.

Do you think you're some kind of genius or something? Do you think I am? I have bad news for you, EVERYBODY knows what's going on with the MSM. It's no secret. It didn't start a few years ago. It's been going on for decades. It's not like they make any attempt to hide it either. They are very overt on what they are about.

Do you think you're some kind of genius or something? Do you think I am? I have bad news for you, EVERYBODY knows what's going on with the MSM. It's no secret. It didn't start a few years ago. It's been going on for decades. It's not like they make any attempt to hide it either. They are very overt on what they are about.

So?

Just watched a movie called Reminiscence. That it's encouraging people to live in a dream world fantasy. Which this is going to be the new drug of the future.

Forum List

Back