I thought everyone would like to meet who is really in charge of America....

These men gained their controls through the political body of their respective countries (or more than one). I do not blame them for the control they wield, I blame the government that granted it to them for donations, or a spot on the board, or whatever else was promised to them for selling out the people.

It's actually the linch pin of those who understand corporatism, or those who still ignorantly blame it on capitalism. It's also the reason I would like to see our government removed from the ability to regulate, legislate or otherwise meddle in economics. Some say remove money from politics, I say remove politics from the economy.

Last edited:
George Barret, CEO Cardinal Health

barrett-profile-art-g6lmuog8-1barrett-profile5-jpg.jpg

These men gained their controls through the political body of their respective countries (or more than one). I do not blame them for the control they wield, I blame the government that granted it to them for donations, or a spot on the board, or whatever else was promised to them for selling out the people.

It's actually the linch pin of those who understand corporatism, or those who still ignorantly blame it on capitalism. It's also the reason I would like to see our government removed from the ability to regulate, legislate or otherwise meddle in economics. Some say remove money from politics, I say remove politics from the economy.

Global Free Market Capitalism.

George Barret, CEO Cardinal Health
Should have edited these skanks into one image and posted into one post. thanks for informative posts though. Do you know we can liberate ourselves from this filth? I am working on how, hope you will participate when it comes time to act. NOTHING is impossible.

Global Free Market Capitalism.

Yeah, exactly. There is no "global free market capitalism". There is rampant global corporatism, which continues to solidify and compartmentalize as everyone talks about how capitlaism is a failure, etc..

I could go on...but you get the picture.
America is not a Democratic Republic.
We are a Corporatist Oligarchy
I just thought maybe folks needed to see who holds the real power in America. PERIOD.
Can we all agree???

I just thought maybe folks needed to see who holds the real power in America. PERIOD.
Can we all agree???

We can. What i'd prefer to begin to agree on with everyone, is that this problem is not the result of capitalism. But that's been a serious uphill fight for years now.

Can we all agree???

NO.

If these people were really in control the economy would be booming.

Can we all agree???

No, we don't all agree.

But I think we can all agree that "Gloom and Doom" does sell.......

Can we all agree???

NO.

If these people were really in control the economy would be booming.

Hardly. These men have stake in a particular corporation/company. What they do not have an interest in is seeing that corporation subject to competition. Which is why when it comes time to write legislation for themselves through their bought off representative(s), it almost always involves enhancing their business model and strategy, at the expense of competition, which is deliberate.

We see it in sector after sector. This type of system destroys competition and with it, economic "booms".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjkbm8kHdOA]JFK The President and The Press - YouTube[/ame]

Can we all agree???

We can. What i'd prefer to begin to agree on with everyone, is that this problem is not the result of capitalism. But that's been a serious uphill fight for years now.

I am a BIG fan of capitalism and a free market economy.
These people are anti-free market. They are BIG fans of a closed market...carefully regulated and molded for their benefit.
Corporatism is not capitalism.

Forum List

Back