I think Trump should have offered more than $25,000

uhh.... what?
headscratch2.gif

uhh.... what?
headscratch2.gif
He paid her 25K not to join Fla in the Trump U case brought by state attorney generals. She was Fla's AG at the time.

Might help to have a link to that, instead of a page of what she looks like.... maybe that's just me....
Sorry. I thought the story was "out there."

AP: Pam Bondi sought Donald Trump donation before dropping Trump U fraud case

Trump flouts the fact that he pays pols to do what he wants. Of course Hillary sold access.

uhh.... what?
headscratch2.gif
He paid her 25K not to join Fla in the Trump U case brought by state attorney generals. She was Fla's AG at the time.

Might help to have a link to that, instead of a page of what she looks like.... maybe that's just me....

Well, she knew she couldn't get a fair trial since there are very few female blond hair, blue eyed judges so she didn't join the massive fraud suit against Drumpf. Quite clearly, judges must share your heritage and hair style to be impartial

uhh.... what?
headscratch2.gif

Sorry. I thought the story was "out there."

AP: Pam Bondi sought Donald Trump donation before dropping Trump U fraud case

Trump flouts the fact that he pays pols to do what he wants. Of course Hillary sold access.

Ah, NOW the plot sickens. Thanks.

>> The timing of the donation is notable because the presumptive Republican presidential nominee has said he expected and received favors from politicians to whom he gave money.

"When I want something, I get it," Trump said at a rally in Iowa in January. "When I call, they kiss my ass. It's true." <<​

Yanno --- in this case I actually believe him.

WaPo, March 22:

>> The donation to Bondi’s group by Trump’s foundation, a charity that the billionaire businessman created in the 1980s, was controversial because it came as Bondi was reviewing whether to investigate fraud allegations against Trump University, a real-estate-seminar business affiliated with the front-runner.

Bondi, a Republican who was preparing for her 2014 reelection campaign, never took action against Trump University.

When questions arose at the time, the group and Trump defended the donation.

The treasurer of the pro-Bondi And Justice for All, Nancy Watkins, told the Tampa Bay Times at the time that the group was “comfortable with the propriety of the contribution from the Trump Foundation.” Trump told the paper then that Bondi “is a fabulous representative of the people — Florida is lucky to have her.” <<

And yet --- once called on it by a watchdog group, the Rump campaign suddenly morphed from "comfortable with the donation" to "oh noes, it was a mistake, wrong charity, silly us"....

>> Weisselberg, the foundation’s treasurer, said the mistakes began with an accounts-payable clerk at the Trump Organization.

The clerk received a request for payment, Weisselberg said, in the name of Bondi’s group, And Justice for All. Then, the clerk had to decide whether the check would come from Trump’s charity or his personal funds.

The clerk had a standing order to consult a reference book, Weisselberg said. “In that book, it lists all the bona fide charities, so we went to that book and in that book, sure enough, is And Justice for All,” Weisselberg said.

That was a mistake, he said, but the clerk didn’t know it.

The listing she found for And Justice for All was actually for a nonprofit with the same name, located in Utah. So the clerk, Weisselberg said, wrote a check for that name, drawn from the charitable foundation’s funds.

If the clerk had known that the check was meant for a political group, Weisselberg said, “we would have taken it out of [Trump’s] own personal account.” <<​

OH. So Rump would have paid her off personally rather than from the charity.
Well, thanks for clearing that up.

:dig:

The implosion of the GOP is fun to watch. This Bondi bit being added to the considerable heap:

House Speaker Paul Ryan Calls Donald Trump Comments About Judge ‘Racist’
House Speaker Paul Ryan Calls Donald Trump Comments About Judge ‘Racist’
Everytime I see Ryan from here on out, I'm thinking Theon Greyjoy seeking to have his manhood restored. LOL

Yet another obscure reference.... it's like Dennis Miller up in here. :dunno:

Oh well that's enough for one day.

Forum List

Back