I think they just canceled my mma class

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I was looking forward to returning ( after my vaccine ) but they sent me an email that a new boxing class will be at those times ??
I don’t like boxing that much. I am devastated !!
It was the only thing I was looking forward

I am completely crushed
Maybe it’s time to call it quits
I only had 11 months ??

I feel like I have been hit my a 2 by 4 in the gut

2021 sucks more than even 2020

The other schools don’t offer any beginner mma classes !! I have no alternative!!
I could go back to tennis but my lower back cannot handle it .
Again this city just gives and takes

I am screwed !!

I just don’t like much of anything . There is another school that I could try for bjj but I want mma
I just want to go back to Feb of 2020

I was looking forward to returning ( after my vaccine ) but they sent me an email that a new boxing class will be at those times ??

I am completely crushed
I only had 11 months ??

Perhaps spend a few moments contemplating the loss of millions of livelihoods by millions of our fellow Americans and the inability of many, many of them to put food on the table. Or consider, if you will, the state of constant terror millions of American children find themselves facing every time they wake up. And then . . . think about how good you still have it. That, or continue to grieve your "impossible" loss.

I am completely crushed
I only had 11 months ??

Perhaps spend a few moments contemplating the loss of millions of livelihoods by millions of our fellow Americans and the inability of many, many of them to put food on the table. Or consider, if you will, the state of constant terror millions of American children find themselves facing every time they wake up. And then . . . think about how good you still have it. That, or continue to grieve your "impossible" loss.
I made $6,200 in the market today

I am a “Simple man “

Forum List

Back