I think the "Hands up Dont Shoot" & "No Justice No Peace" crowd are the dumbest people in the US

Yeah, wait for all the facts while we float bogus stories about the victim
Or the cops.

But rememb, floating stories about the police is bad! Floating stories about the victim gets in the news for a few weeks..
You mean the story of Big Mike's bullying of a little Asian guy?

Yep
Here's why. Knock yourself out.

Do you think you should wait for "all the facts" until you convict the cops?

Aw, just kidding, I know you don't.

Why start now, huh?

You know, now that I think about it my personal feelings about the cops IS just like the cops releasing bogus information from fake witnesses and having rumors printed in the national news.

You're right...I'm calling my editor now to retract my story :rolleyes:
Police that walk the beat & make arrests have no control over what information is released by their superiors. Your "friends" are protesting those that walk the beat.

Then we have the fact that the protestors weave a narrative that is often either completely devoid of any facts or it selects which facts it will include.

Or the cops.

But rememb, floating stories about the police is bad! Floating stories about the victim gets in the news for a few weeks..

Yep

Heres why what?

Why start now, huh?

You know, now that I think about it my personal feelings about the cops IS just like the cops releasing bogus information from fake witnesses and having rumors printed in the national news.

Police that walk the beat & make arrests have no control over what information is released by their superiors. Your "friends" are protesting those that walk the beat.

Really? Because the WashPo printed a story FROM THE POLICE saying that a witness saw him trying to hurt himself.

The the "witness" got out of jail with a completely different story. But its not the police huh?

Then we have the fact that the protestors weave a narrative that is often either completely devoid of any facts or it selects which facts it will include.

Dont forget that those stories arent printed or reported in any news media either.

So rumors and rumors printed as factual news stories are the same.

Chuckle chuckle

Or the cops.

Yep

Heres why what?

How can you see or hear any of the evidence with your head so far up your own ass?

Why start now, huh?

Really? Because the WashPo printed a story FROM THE POLICE saying that a witness saw him trying to hurt himself.

The the "witness" got out of jail with a completely different story. But its not the police huh?

Dont forget that those stories arent printed or reported in any news media either.

Chuckle chuckle
He said he HEARD him flinging himself against the walls of the van. He never said he saw anything. And it is quite possible that he may change his tune upon release because of all the pressure to maintain a false narrative.
Or the police are lying

Hmmm

Why start now, huh?

Or a dishonest media editing video footage and sending out half of the story so wrong impressions can be formed tainting the investigation.

Yep

Heres why what?

How can you see or hear any of the evidence with your head so far up your own ass?

Damn, I thought you had more fight in ya. Now you're just flailing away

What I don't get is that when cops have proven to have killed people deliberately, when they didn't deserve it nobody makes a big fuss. Video evidence comes out online showing the cops shooting innocent people and there might be some mild protest, but the offending cop is run through the system and people forget the incident rapidly.

The cops might have killed a guy, who wasn't exactly a saint, and the city looses it's collective mind.

Why start now, huh?

Chuckle chuckle
He said he HEARD him flinging himself against the walls of the van. He never said he saw anything. And it is quite possible that he may change his tune upon release because of all the pressure to maintain a false narrative.
Or the police are lying

Hmmm

He didnt say any of that. The WashPo printed rumors from the police as fact. Now you are trying to pretend a printed news story is just like me saying something on a board no one but us reads. Be foreal

11133986_873744809361058_3438041618193337183_n.jpg

Why start now, huh?

Or a dishonest media editing video footage and sending out half of the story so wrong impressions can be formed tainting the investigation.

If this happened you would be more specific. The reason you arent is because you are most likely translating what happened into what you believe happened

Why start now, huh?

Once again......a dishonest media...in support of Democrats...lying to the public about what really happened......

How many times do they have to be caught red-handed doing this before you wise up Dickhead (closecaptioned)????

They aren't dumb

They have an AGENDA. and is now using rioting and burning down towns in order to achieve it.

the sooner people wake up. they better START speaking out against this BS

Why start now, huh?

If this happened you would be more specific. The reason you arent is because you are most likely translating what happened into what you believe happened

This is exactly what happened. Anyone can see the secrecy surrounding this case is intentional. Al Sharpton and the president have already stuck their noses into it, yet again. The mayor, the governor, Rep. Elijah Cummings (D) Maryland, the president himself, repeatedly have made inflammatory statements. It's all a media driven event.

Why start now, huh?

This is exactly what happened.

When? Where? Link?

Facts don't matter.

The rabid racists will just say the protestors are "thugs". They will lie about those who are killed by police. They will ignore the constitutionally-guaranteed right to due process and defend people being shot down on the street.

Forum List

Back