I think that all drugs should be legalized for blacks and all prison sentences removed with the blacks released.

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
I think that all drugs should be legalized for blacks and all prison sentences removed with the blacks released. Black men need to be encouraged to be fathers and husbands instead of sitting in prison for doing drugs that's causing hatred and extremism among this population. It isn't helping society coming down hard on these people for personal choice that doesn't harm other people and I believe we should encourage stable households and fatherhood that would go along ways towards solving the economic and social problems within this group...Putting blacks in prison over drugs is destroying their community and makes about as much sense as banning beer in the 1920's.

I think us conservatives should encourage young black men to have families, be fathers and seek to improve their lives.

I think that all drugs should be legalized for blacks and all prison sentences removed with the blacks released. Black men need to be encouraged to be fathers and husbands instead of sitting in prison for doing drugs that's causing hatred and extremism among this population. It isn't helping society coming down hard on these people for personal choice that doesn't harm other people and I believe we should encourage stable households and fatherhood that would go along ways towards solving the economic and social problems within this group...Putting blacks in prison over drugs is destroying their community and makes about as much sense as banning beer in the 1920's.

I think us conservatives should encourage young black men to have families, be fathers and seek to improve their lives.
Whites use drugs.

"I think" "I believe" I think" "I think"

NO...you don't "think."

Why is there no mention of personal responsibility? No thought given to taking responsibility for one's choices? NO mention of getting these worthless druggies to get a fucking job so they can support their own worthless asses?

NO mention about keeping these worthless assholes from knocking up a bunch of equally worthless twats who will drop babies they never seem to support by going to WORK.

You want these pieces of shit released from prison? Fine. As long as they go live in YOUR neighborhood -- and stay the fuck out of mine.

Most of the imbeciles you're so worried about will NEVER work and support themselves. And they'll sure as Hell never support any kids they leave in their wake. You have to face the fact that some people are human garbage - and that's what they'll always be. Because of their own bad choices, decisions, and simple laziness.

"I think" "I believe" I think" "I think"

NO...you don't "think."

Why is there no mention of personal responsibility? No thought given to taking responsibility for one's choices? NO mention of getting these worthless druggies to get a fucking job so they can support their own worthless asses?

NO mention about keeping these worthless assholes from knocking up a bunch of equally worthless twats who will drop babies they never seem to support by going to WORK.

You want these pieces of shit released from prison? Fine. As long as they go live in YOUR neighborhood -- and stay the fuck out of mine.

Most of the imbeciles you're so worried about will NEVER work and support themselves. And they'll sure as Hell never support any kids they leave in their wake. You have to face the fact that some people are human garbage - and that's what they'll always be. Because of their own bad choices, decisions, and simple laziness.
Whites do drugs.

So shut the fuck up. Your racist ass knows nothing about personal responsibility.

Forum List

Back