I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

You're sooo full of shit.

You have taken the "Trump Motto" of tell the LIE ad nauseam, and make the LIE bigger.

"No, I don't take ANY responsibility at ALL." djt.

A complete failure ^^^^ as POTUS.

Because the COVID response by the Trump Administration was so pathetic, he and the cult have to LIE and Place Blame on others. READ ABOVE.

This reminds me of Trump's NY fraud trial. He basically says "they all do it". So Trump is now throwing EVERYONE under the bus. LOL.

They did, the thing is, they violated every statute known to the FDA to get it out. No testing. NONE!!!!!
We all knew that. I still got the shot. And I didn't even have to. I could have just worked from home.

Bet you'd take it if it made your dick bigger. Or made you lose 15 lbs. Did you worry this much before you snorted fentynol?

Fortunately you are completely inaccurate.

LOL..the stuff you people believe…

Look, simply based on what I have contributed, with ZERO interest, I would have to live to be into my 90’s just to break even. Remember, the algorithm is skewed to pay less per month as income rises. Also Remember that as much as 85% of it can be taxed, again, based on income. In my case, I will pay tax on 85% of my SS income and depending on my income tax bracket, I could lose quite a bit of the money that I contributed. Why on earth would you pay tax on money that YOU put in? If the SS tax income cap is removed and the benefit not raised, then higher earners will get absolutely screwed. It would amount to a HUGE tax increase, with absolutely zero benefit. Again, it is the lower income earners that don’t fully understand just how they have been sold a lie about the “rich” not paying their fair share or how the “rich” are taking more than they are contributing. In reality, it is quite the opposite.

We all knew that. I still got the shot. And I didn't even have to. I could have just worked from home.

Bet you'd take it if it made your dick bigger. Or made you lose 15 lbs. Did you worry this much before you snorted fentynol?
Nope, no way, I don't inject shit into my body no matter what con people tell me. I have a brain and I know better. It's obvious you would.

LOL..the stuff you people believe…

Look, simply based on what I have contributed, with ZERO interest, I would have to live to be into my 90’s just to break even.
Should I just take your word for it?

You just hate successful people, what happened to equal protection, should they not pay the exact same as us, a flat tax would work that way everyone pays taxes the same!
Successful usually means you took an inordinate amount of the benefits of work other people did.

We need to soak the rich on taxes, like we did before Reagan screwed everything up.

Although I do like the idea of harvesting them for organ donors.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
1711636442403.png

Analysts at Bloomberg have speculated that if omicron hits in China as hard as it did in the U.S., a full reopening may lead to nearly 6 million people admitted to ICUs and more than 600,000 deaths.

One reason for this severe toll is that less than 60% of the population has had three doses of the vaccine – which is needed to give excellent protection against severe disease.
Why are you posting an article from 2022 speculating on what might happen in China, Sealy? It's two years later...we KNOW what happened in China! Those draconian shut downs that the CCP imposed on the country DIDN'T prevent millions of Chinese citizens from dying from Covid!

EVERY State Shutdown.
Just ask Desantis and Abbott.
I live in Florida, Winco..we reopened WAY before other States did! That was due to Ron DeSantis' political courage and he took MAJOR heat from the Main Stream Media and Democrats for that decision but did the right thing!

Should I just take your word for it?

I am not going to do your homework for you. The numbers are very easy to calculate. You can check how much you have contributed over the years on the SS site. As for the algorithm, it is set up to pay less percentage of benefits for those that have had higher incomes. In other words, all earners recoup less of their average yearly income per month as their income rises.

Last edited:
Why are you posting an article from 2022 speculating on what might happen in China, Sealy? It's two years later...we KNOW what happened in China! Those draconian shut downs that the CCP imposed on the country DIDN'T prevent millions of Chinese citizens from dying from Covid!
It really seems they like to punish human beings.

I live in Florida, Winco..we reopened WAY before other States did! That was due to Ron DeSantis' political courage and he took MAJOR heat from the Main Stream Media and Democrats for that decision but did the right thing!
And you ended up with the highest total deaths from covid in spite of not getting hit hard early on

And you ended up with the highest total deaths from covid in spite of not getting hit hard early on
fake story and disinformation. Fact is many demofk governors and other demofks of shut down states traveled to florida because it was open. Funny shit huh?

Successful usually means you took an inordinate amount of the benefits of work other people did.

So says the unsuccessful. Does a dermatologist who makes 500k/yr fit into your narrative?

What a load of crap.

Anyone who speaks out goes to the RINO group.

Keep in mind many RINO's support Trump now but only because they don't want to lose their own elections. So they are going along even though they know it's wrong. Perhaps many of them won't be voting for Trump even though publicly they endorse him.

Remember the Secretary of State of Georgia? A Republican? He went on TV and pleaded with Trump and his supporters. He said "my god I voted for President Trump please stop making death threats because I didn't go along and "find" Trump 200,000 votes he needed. Caught on tape.

I know that you on the left fervently want to believe that, Lesh but the truth is Florida's death rate was pretty much the same as New York's despite our reopening the State MONTHS before they did and having a population that is FAR more elderly and therefore more at risk!

Forum List

Back