I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

Democrat Governors created the covid mess BECAUSE they wanted to bring down Trump.

Whitmer shut down my state and imposed Ridiculous economy destroying demands on my state. She used the Covid excuse to make sure election 2020 was tipped to Mr Potatohead no matter what it took.

Fuck you lying Demonrat scum

Republican Governor Jim Justice shut down my state and now Republicans are clamoring to make him Senator Justice.

If we didn't, we'd have had 2 million dead instead of the 1 million who did die.
Did you know, if 6 million of the worlds 8.1 billion population died due to COVID, then that's 0.07%. It's such a massive number, I will have to repeat it, 0.07%.

So 99.93% of the world's population are suffering from the effects of the lockdown. Now call me cold hearted, but double the deaths to 12 million and have no lockdowns.

People trying to points score over tiny percentages is unbelievable.

Yeah, and Trump arranged for the Navy medical ship to go to NY and serve as a hospital, and the Dem gov refused to use it and instead put the elderly with COVID back in nursing homes.

The medical ship only had 400 beds, and at any given time, NY had 20,000 active Covid Cases.

Furthermore the medical ship had so many restrictions on it that it wasn't feasible to transfer patients there from their nursing homes. Their quality of care would have declined if they had.

except other countries took those steps, and they were fine.

Take, for instance, Japan. Japan took complete, no-bullshit lockdowns. Mask wearing (which was actually popular in Japan before Covid) was mandatory. They canceled the Olympics for a year. As a result, Japan had 50,000 covid deaths out of a population of 130 million. More amazing when you consider Japan has more old people and is more demographically compressed than the US.

On the other hand, we turned COVID-19 containment into a social issue. taking measures to avoid COVID-19 was DENYING THE ONE TRUE GOD, DONALD TRUMP!!!

We will never be as compliant as the Japanese regardless who is president.

Isn't that like saying the Titanic was making excellent time until it hit the iceberg?
I couldn't resist..................

Captain Trump of the RMS Titanic​

There isn't any iceberg.
There was an iceberg, but it's in a totally different ocean.
The iceberg is in this ocean, but it will melt very soon.
There is an iceberg, but we didn't hit the iceberg.
We hit the iceberg, but the damage will be repaired very shortly.
The iceberg is a Chinese iceberg.
We are taking on water, but every passenger who wants a lifeboat can get a lifeboat, and they are beautiful lifeboats.
Look, passengers need to ask nicely for the lifeboats if they want them.
We don't have any lifeboats, we're not lifeboat distributors.
Passengers should have planned for icebergs and brought their own lifeboats.
I really don't think we need that many lifeboats.
We have lifeboats and they're supposed to be our lifeboats, not the passengers' lifeboats.
The lifeboats were left on shore by the last captain of this ship.
Nobody could have foreseen the iceberg.
How did Dems "introduce" Covid, exactly?

Also, Trump was trailing Biden in every poll prior to the Covid Iceberg being hit. If anything, Covid initially helped Trump because it allowed him to look presidential, until he actually started telling people to inject bleach and everything would be fine by Easter and he lost all credibility.

Playing of the air accordion is excellent.

Did you know, if 6 million of the worlds 8.1 billion population died due to COVID, then that's 0.07%. It's such a massive number, I will have to repeat it, 0.07%.

So 99.93% of the world's population are suffering from the effects of the lockdown. Now call me cold hearted, but double the deaths to 12 million and have no lockdowns.

People trying to points score over tiny percentages is unbelievable.

you aren't cold hearted, you are fucking retarded.

My wife's brother died of Covid in China. it's not a joke.

I point to the COVID death tolls in New York, vs Florida. Republican policies in Florida resulted in their doing worse than New York

State - death rate - total deaths
Florida 111.7 34557
New York 83.9 21675

New York. lower death totals, lower death rate.

Wow...talk about using statistics to push a false narrative! Florida's population is FAR older than New York State! We always have had a higher death rate. We always DID! That has zero to do with Republican policies...that has to do with old people dying more often than young people! If you want to talk about "policy" that caused death needlessly then look no further than Cuomo putting patients with Covid back into nursing homes!

I couldn't resist..................

Captain Trump of the RMS Titanic​

There isn't any iceberg.
There was an iceberg, but it's in a totally different ocean.
The iceberg is in this ocean, but it will melt very soon.
There is an iceberg, but we didn't hit the iceberg.
We hit the iceberg, but the damage will be repaired very shortly.
The iceberg is a Chinese iceberg.
We are taking on water, but every passenger who wants a lifeboat can get a lifeboat, and they are beautiful lifeboats.
Look, passengers need to ask nicely for the lifeboats if they want them.
We don't have any lifeboats, we're not lifeboat distributors.
Passengers should have planned for icebergs and brought their own lifeboats.
I really don't think we need that many lifeboats.
We have lifeboats and they're supposed to be our lifeboats, not the passengers' lifeboats.
The lifeboats were left on shore by the last captain of this ship.
Nobody could have foreseen the iceberg.

Playing of the air accordion is excellent.

I've seen that "Capt. Trump" riff before. It would be hilarious if it weren't so tragic.

you aren't cold hearted, you are fucking retarded.

My wife's brother died of Covid in China. it's not a joke.
Life is tough isn't it, yes, we all know of a family member or friend who died from COVID, it's nature's way of thining the herd.

I'll just dig out the world's tiniest violin for you, there we go - 🎻

Last edited:
And then Trump abandoned all efforts to get people vaccination when he lost in 2020.

He was like a Roman Emperor, declaring "After me... nothing...."
LOL...and he should have done what as an ex President? That will probably be the dumbest post on this board today...or at least until Joey makes his next post! :)

Interesting. Would you like me to quote what Nancy Pelosi said about the disease in those early months, Joe? Would you like me to remind you what you on the left accused Trump of being when he sought to close travel between China and the US at the beginning of Covid?
Let me remind you. People like Nancy Pelosi, and others didn't have the Presidents Daily Brief, and the CIA telling Trump over and over, how bad COVID-19 was.

Trump even confessed to Bob Woodward how bad COVID was, and that despite how bad COVID was, Trump said he would "play it down", saying it was no worse than the FLU, and would go away by itself, and there was no reason to change behavior.

And then Trump abandoned all efforts to get people vaccination when he lost in 2020.

He was like a Roman Emperor, declaring "After me... nothing...."
Exactly. All he energies were directed at the Big Lie and playing golf. Biden even complained about how Trump did not work with Biden's people during the transition to help coordinate a plan for distributing the vaccine.

Trump was the person who got the vaccines produced in record time, Postman. How can you make the claim that he wasn't an advocate?
Because after January 6th, Trump did NOTHING about COVID. He completely washed his hands of it. He didn't even tell people he got vaccination as a public service announcement.

1711455400769.png

Forum List

Back