I think Biden should pick Val Demings as VP!

Apart from being a representative, she has had 27 years on the OPD. Her husband is a the Mayor of Orange County, Florida.
Counties have mayors? You just keep getting weirder and stupider by the post.
You might want to read her husbands bio:

Wow both black! Are they Biden approved black?
Race card and racial division is all Democrats know. Joe McGovern is about to find out.

Apart from being a representative, she has had 27 years on the OPD. Her husband is a the Mayor of Orange County, Florida. They met in the OPD.
Before Biden had time to evaluate or vet any candidate, he announced he would have a woman on his ticket. That only means the most important issue to Biden is that she has a vagina. NO issues on abortion, lgbq, economy, foreign affairs, unemployment, racial equality, not one. If he took the time to select someone who could take the reigns of the presidency should he finally lose his mind, the best candidate for the job may very well not have been considered. I vote to have someone to be president and takes the job of Vice President seriously.

Some of you people are being narrow minded and bigoted.

Right before the Democrat convention Eric Swallwell will appear on CNN's Don Lemon and tearfully admit that he self identifies as a black woman , and boom he'll be Biden's pick for VP.

Well, she looks nice and she was in LE, but she's a democrat, so that makes her worthless in my eyes.

I'd be willing to hear what she has to say unless it's the same repetitive schpiel.
The Democrat Party will train her in what to say

Probably. She doesn't stand a chance in hell.
I think for unity sake, hearing from someone who could help to bring pro police and BLM Democrats together could steer the nation away from worse disruptions and divisions. It is not necessary to win the election to use public media and campaign publicity for national benefit. What people need to hear is that Black leaders, Democrats and police can all unite and don't have to tear anyone down in order to oppose police abuse and support reforms in law enforcement and govt to stop oppression by political bullying, coercion or exclusion.

Any angry black cooch will do. It's the fail safe. The insurance. When Biden loses democommiecrats will have a riot and demand the presidency. They lost because of racism.

Before Biden had time to evaluate or vet any candidate, he announced he would have a woman on his ticket. That only means the most important issue to Biden is that she has a vagina.

Apparently you aren't in tune with current liberal thought here.

Being a woman, according to Liberal Thought, has nothing to do with the personal plumbing. It has to do with what a person "identifies " as . Not all broads are "Cis women"

The funniest part of this is that anyone believes they're going to allow Biden a say in his VP selection.
No. The plan is this. Biden will be a figurehead. Kept on a short leash. The VP will be a "Trophy". The CABINET ,picked by the DNC,will make policy. APPOINTED people will be running things. Not elected officials.

Counties have mayors? You just keep getting weirder and stupider by the post.

Apparently he is essentially the Board of county commissioners chairman - they renamed the position to "mayor" at some point.

Last edited:
Apart from being a representative, she has had 27 years on the OPD. Her husband is a the Mayor of Orange County, Florida. They met in the OPD.
Before Biden had time to evaluate or vet any candidate, he announced he would have a woman on his ticket. That only means the most important issue to Biden is that she has a vagina. NO issues on abortion, lgbq, economy, foreign affairs, unemployment, racial equality, not one. If he took the time to select someone who could take the reigns of the presidency should he finally lose his mind, the best candidate for the job may very well not have been considered. I vote to have someone to be president and takes the job of Vice President seriously.
Maybe fingers Joe wants to get his black wings before he dies.

I am sooooo bad

Forum List

Back