I think Biden should pick Val Demings as VP!

Apart from being a representative, she has had 27 years on the OPD. Her husband is a the Mayor of Orange County, Florida.
Counties have mayors? You just keep getting weirder and stupider by the post.
You might want to read her husbands bio:

Why don't you just admit you were wrong. Not only was Demings not mayor of Orange county, he wasn't ever a mayor at all.
You might want to read his bio, OR NOT:

Last edited:
perfect match! Val Demings is just as clueless and stupid as Ol' Joe. She was part of the House Judiciary Committee which held it's fake kanagroo impeachment hearings. I don't think it really matters who Ol' Joe chooses all those DC Democrats march in Nazi-like lock step.

I don’t want Val. I think joe needs someone more progressive on his ticket. At this point just give me keisha

Apart from being a representative, she has had 27 years on the OPD. Her husband is a the Mayor of Orange County, Florida.

Her and her husband both are not that good. Free money in a growing county of Florida does not make you a great politician. That county has blown billions of dollars. If the tourist and theme parks recover and the retirees continue to move ther, Val and her husband will still look like greatness you would kneel to. They are a husband and wife power team backed up by somebody and are riding the gravy train. Comeon. the two smartest people in Orange County.......bwhahaa! I bet the cops they worked with behind the scenes would say something different.

Her and her husband both are not that good. Free money in a growing county of Florida does not make you a great politician. That county has blown billions of dollars. If the tourist and theme parks recover and the retirees continue to move ther, Val and her husband will still look like greatness you would kneel to. They are a husband and wife power team backed up by somebody and are riding the gravy train. Comeon. the two smartest people in Orange County.......bwhahaa! I bet the cops they worked with behind the scenes would say something different.

So Pence was the Gov of Indiana.

Forum List

Back