I Think Biden is Done

Sad that is the best the Right has to offer

This is just good natured humor, poking fun at Sleepy Joe, and isn't partisan at all.

If Biden can't stand a little constructive observations, he has awfully thin skin for a President.

Biden never had a chance as President.

The last election had too much focus and people participating..the election was super close too.

Meaning that Biden will not have a really successful Presidency unless something happens to elevate him. Bush Jr was having the same problem with his until 9-11.

Now if the republicans can actually put up a good candidate (other than Trump) they have a good chance at getting the Whitehouse back... otherwise Biden will coast through a second term.

Trump may be a great peacemaker abroad...what he accomplished overseas was the stuff miracles are described as...but at home he has been one of the most divisive presidents we have had in a long time. So putting him up again is not a good idea. I seriously doubt that he can win...no matter how much money he throws at the election.

The media made a huge deal about that, but made no comment about Biden slipping 3x on the stairs.

Upside down Clown World
B1FAA42F-B763-4B47-AFF3-DE40DB7C9F07.jpeg

Biden never had a chance as President.

The last election had too much focus and people participating..the election was super close too.

Meaning that Biden will not have a really successful Presidency unless something happens to elevate him. Bush Jr was having the same problem with his until 9-11.

Now if the republicans can actually put up a good candidate (other than Trump) they have a good chance at getting the Whitehouse back... otherwise Biden will coast through a second term.

Trump may be a great peacemaker abroad...what he accomplished overseas was the stuff miracles are described as...but at home he has been one of the most divisive presidents we have had in a long time. So putting him up again is not a good idea. I seriously doubt that he can win...no matter how much money he throws at the election.

If the Republican Party ignores the 74 million Little Trumpsters and nominates Cheney or Hogan or Powell, they stand no chance of all of vanquishing Sleepy Joe.

At least I don't see a path for them if they tell their base to go to perdition.

Forum List

Back