I Support The European Union As A Concept.

Nov 19, 2023
I support the EU.
We need a strong federal Europe.
The EU is about peace, freedom, geopolitical stability, human rights, and democracy.
History shows weak divided regions become proxy battle grounds for the superpowers.
The EU is like a trade union. European nations ganging together to stand up to dangerous powerful forces.

I support the EU.
The EU is about peace, freedom, geopolitical stability, human rights, and democracy.
History shows weak divided regions become proxy battle grounds for the superpowers.
The EU is like a trade union. European nations ganging together to stand up to dangerous powerful forces.

The EU has to become a single country or it won't exist in any sort of perpetuity. Right now, it only exists to the extent that Germany can use it to its economic advantage.

The EU has to become a single country or it won't exist in any sort of perpetuity. Right now, it only exists to the extent that Germany can use it to its economic advantage.
Absolutely. But 'national' sentiments in Europe are too strong. It is highly doubtful that the EU members will agree on further curbing of their sovereignty for some common goals.

Besides, the EU is good for 'calm' times. As the 2015 migrant crisis and the Covid pandemic clearly showed, when hard times arrive the EU members are quick to close their national borders and save themselves at the expense of 'unity' ideas.

I support the EU.
The EU worked under a commission and not a parliament, it morphed into a dictatorship. If the EU is for freedom, can you sell produce by imperial weight? Are you a troll?

I Support The European Union As A Concept.​

As a concept, yes. As a living example, it's a catastrophe.
Bull shit.
The EU is a proxy battleground for the superpowers.
European nations ganging together to stand up to dangerous powerful forces.
How are we standing up against the United Snakes? That is the superpower that the EU is a proxy for. Ask Julian Assange.

FUN MATH
Public debt of some EU countries as a percentage of GDP, 2022:
Spain - 113 %
France - 112%
Greece - 171%
Italy - 145%
Portugal - 114%
Germany, the engine of the European economy - 66.3%
Russia, torn to shreds and at war - 17.2%

A good german should be able to feed himself, his family, five Arabs, ten Africans and twenty Ukrainians.

I support the EU.
It's a bit more than that but that is why it was formed...

Now it is very much about fair trade... Everyone playing on playing on a level playing field..

Forum List

Back