I support big government

Government is required to do most everything for us which is why it must be everywhere. Authoritarianism is necessary
Since Americans are as dumb as dog shit, it's only necessary if you want a decent society.

You're deranged, you really are. You obviously don't know your asshole from a buttonhole.... seek help... like immediately. And please, don't reproduce.
You got nothin', and I didn't, mostly by choice.

Well, thank God for that.... and I'm sure women are lined up around the block wanting a poke at a gem like yourself.
If they were, the wife wouldn't approve. That's kind of the deal I made with her, a few decades ago.

the idea that government should be smaller means it become weaker and that is a stupid idea by conservatives and libertarians. The whole purpose of government is to have power and control over the population. Making it smaller means less employees to enforce laws which can only lead to less power. The more employees it has the more it's will can be felt all the way across society. Nothing should fall outside the governments authority because everything has to be controlled. It's why we have governments in the first place.
Limited government was actually the "stupid" idea of Thomas Jefferson, James Madison and those other dummies they hung out with. To them government was to insure -- the rights of the individual - life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness and not to control the population. I think that was Josef Stalin's idea of government

the idea that government should be smaller means it become weaker and that is a stupid idea by conservatives and libertarians. The whole purpose of government is to have power and control over the population. Making it smaller means less employees to enforce laws which can only lead to less power. The more employees it has the more it's will can be felt all the way across society. Nothing should fall outside the governments authority because everything has to be controlled. It's why we have governments in the first place.
The fact that the OP said this (in bold) gives me reason to believe that the post is a spoof on the left and the way they think.

No, I genuinely believe that one is just a major tard... probably PMH's buddy.
He's having fun, relax. Just because his posts are poor satire doesn't mean we can't have fun with them as well...

Limited government was actually the "stupid" idea of Thomas Jefferson, James Madison and those other dummies they hung out with. To them government was to insure -- the rights of the individual - life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness and not to control the population. I think that was Josef Stalin's idea of government
Damn Liberals, and their Liberalism.

Moderation, in all things. Big enough to do the jobs required, and hopefully no bigger.
Government is required to do most everything for us which is why it must be everywhere. Authoritarianism is necessary
LOL so your in a middle school civic class ?

Saying the whole purpose of government is to have power is not what government was implemented for... Although the wealthy extremist have turn it into that. Part of why Isis is so pissed at us. Part of why the middle class is distraught by it. We don't need to make it smaller we just need to make it better where everyone isn't controlled by wealth and greed. Yes we need forces to regulated, but due to radical racism and corruption everyone likes to twist things to the way they see fit so the outcome of the situation benefits themselves. You don't control a population.. You maintain its well being.

Why do we need more law enforcement when the enforcement we have don't do their jobs to begin with? We let hard drug users roam the streets freely, politicians to take bribes, and so much more. The newer regulations and fabric of our government lets this all happen. We have the power to do more now but our enforcement is so restricted and scared of being criticized, they can barley do anything. Everything needs to be in moderation including government.

What is the best way we can impose an authoritarian system in this society? We can't just come out and say we are against freedom. That won't get any votes. I'm sure a few people may not mind that but that would be just a small percentage. How can we get convince people to throw away democracy.
Looks to me like we have a traitor!

Forum List

Back