I Still Never Figured Out How People Believe That The Election Of 2020 Was Legit

Show some real evidence of the voter fraud and explain how the GOP picked up seats in the House while all of this alleged fraud was going on and I’ll climb on board.

The fraud was probably concentrated in only areas where 1) Dems controlled the election process and 2) where it would do the most good.

I agree.

We should get rid of the Senate altogether and stop gerrymandering house districts.

No, the Senate should go back to representing the State Legislatures as was intended.

And we need to amend the 14th to return State governments to being able to have bodies like the Senate as well. reversing Board of Estimates v Morris.

So it was magically legit in 2016?
Not sure. I wasn't into politics back then.
How old are you? Do you at least remember Trump won the election in 2016?

Frankly,

“I Never Figured Out How People Still Believe That The Election Of 2020 Was … Faked”​

… but then I remember you are not really “into” politics.

You have — in my opinion and very regrettably — fallen deeply into … a cult.

Last edited:
Although I've mostly given up this topic, I just have a couple of questions. What president in the history of The United States of America has ever won an election without even campaigning first? What president has ever won an election while at the same time losing all the swing states? It's just never made any sense to me before. 😕
Biden won the Swing States silly one!

Although I've mostly given up this topic, I just have a couple of questions. What president in the history of The United States of America has ever won an election without even campaigning first? What president has ever won an election while at the same time losing all the swing states? It's just never made any sense to me before. 😕
Be abuse you are delusional. You opened your skull and let paid liars fill your head with harmful lies.

Like Hillary said, you might need professional deprogramming.

A strange post, from somene who supported a violent mob trying to overthrow one of our free and fair elections.

CNN_Mostly_Peaceful_arson_reporting.jpg

I agree with democracy because the majority should rule.

If you want it to be otherwise, convince the majority of you point of view.

So Alabama should be allowed to ban abortions because a majority of them want to?

Majority rule is tyranny.

Forum List

Back