I Still Never Figured Out How People Believe That The Election Of 2020 Was Legit

Although I've mostly given up this topic, I just have a couple of questions. What president in the history of The United States of America has ever won an election without even campaigning first? What president has ever won an election while at the same time losing all the swing states? It's just never made any sense to me before. 😕

Well- Actually, McKinley won the Presidency without ever leaving his front Porch. Calvin Coolidge did very little campaigning in 1924.

Biden did win the "Swing States" - MI, WI, PA, NV, AZ, and GA.

IA, FL and OH haven't been swing states in some time.

I'm sure there are a lot of things that don't make sense to you.

The loosening of mail in ballot laws, the strange boosts in Biden votes late at night.

The loosening of mail in ballots was hugely successful with the most Americans voting in history and no significant fraud identified.

The boost in Biden votes overnight was a myth.
It took days for Biden to be declared the winner, not overnight.
The fact that urban areas and mail in votes take longer to tabulate is no mystery.

If Republicans want mail in votes to be reported faster, they need to allow counting before election day. Then you would have mail in votes released as soon as the polls close.

Although I've mostly given up this topic, I just have a couple of questions. What president in the history of The United States of America has ever won an election without even campaigning first? What president has ever won an election while at the same time losing all the swing states? It's just never made any sense to me before. 😕
The people who count said it was.

Interesting, every single such case, without exception, was thrown out well before the opportunity existed to present any evidence.

Doesn't that, in itself, seem at all suspicious to you?
Not at all. Those cases were garbage.

It wasn't just the cases were thrown out, it was that the people who promoted conspiracy theories were found guilty of libel and penalized, like Fox News.

The loosening of mail in ballots was hugely successful with the most Americans voting in history and no significant fraud identified.

The boost in Biden votes overnight was a myth.
It took days for Biden to be declared the winner, not overnight.
The fact that urban areas and mail in votes take longer to tabulate is no mystery.

If Republicans want mail in votes to be reported faster, they need to allow counting before election day. Then you would have mail in votes released as soon as the polls close.
Keep posting facts RW and MAGA heads will start exploding.

Interesting, every single such case, without exception, was thrown out well before the opportunity existed to present any evidence.

Doesn't that, in itself, seem at all suspicious to you?
Sounds subjective and reflect the quality of the low bidder trump lawyers and their level of courtroom experience. Surely you do not ask the public to believe on the basis your incompetent representation. It is not America's problem, if Republican lawyers don't even know how to present cases, even in front of Republican Judges, even Trump appointed judges and lose subsequent appeals on same reason. There is a legal price to be paid for rank and file incompetence in court.

Sounds subjective and reflect the quality of the low bidder trump lawyers and their level of courtroom experience. Surely you do not ask the public to believe on the basis your incompetent representation. It is not America's problem, if Republican lawyers don't even know how to present cases, even in front of Republican Judges, even Trump appointed judges and lose subsequent appeals on same reason. There is a legal price to be paid for rank and file incompetence in court.
Not only that but Republicans were forced to pay Court costs for frivolous claims

Last edited:
My position is something about the election bothers me, but since most cheaters do try to cover up their tracks, there isn't the smoking gun or guns to prove it even to those who benefitted from it.
Not security footage of vans showing up in the wee hours in Detroit and Milwaukee, subsequently disgorging boxes and boxes of ballots....All counted without observation.

Not security footage of numerous totes being rolled out from concealment, containing 30,000 ballots....All counted without observation.

Not over 3,000 eyewitness affidavits (sworn under pains and penalties of perjury) of people who saw the aforementioned vans, mechanically produced ballots, "mail-in" ballots with no folds, voting machines and tabulators hooked up to the internet, a truck driver who moved scores of thousands of PA "mail-in" ballots from NY.

Not supposed election officials seen surreptitiously passing around USB drives, that were subsequently plugged into voting machines and tabulators.

Not a recanvass of Maricopa County, which found no fewer that 40,000 ballots cast under fraudulent pretexts.

Newp...Not a single smoking gun!

And then there's the viral video that explicitly shows Ruby Freeman tampering with ballots.

View attachment 906581
Yet Ruby Freeman won her defamation case against Guiliani.

Allegations of election fraud against two Georgia election workers who became the subjects of a Trump-backed conspiracy theory in the aftermath of the 2020 election were found to be "false and unsubstantiated," according to an investigative report released Tuesday by the Georgia Elections Board.

Ruby Freeman and her daughter, Wandrea "Shaye" Moss, both former election workers from Fulton County, faced threats of violence from conspiracy theorists after their election-night conduct on a polling place livestream proliferated online among right-wing election deniers who believed Donald Trump won the 2020 election.

Forum List

Back