I Still Can't Fathom Why A Biden Administration Is Better Than The Trump Administration

My rate went down 3% Period. My standard deduction if not itemized DOUBLED.

Explaining the Trump Tax Reform Plan

Standard Deduction​

The law raised the standard deduction in 2018 to:

You do realize your tax rate for 2023 is
My overall rate decreased. My standard deduction doubled.

Now please explain how I didnt get a tax cut.

:auiqs.jpg:
Yes, if you dont itemize you more than likely would see a benefit. However, those that itemize more than likely would not see a benefit and would in fact be worse off.

By the way, having to take the standard deduction isnt the brag that you evidently think it is. It really says a lot about your finances or lack there of.

But you still have not addressed the fact that those earning far more than you see a disproportionate gain from this tax plan than yourself. Since you refuse to address this after multiple attempts, we'll assume you are fine with getting ripped off.

Even fellow conservatives of mine don't think that we need Trump back. Under Trump our border was secure, there were no wars, gas prices were under two dollars, unemployment rate was down, no inflation to the extent we had after Trump's term was over,... What exactly am I missing here?

Edit: Oh yeah and the LGBT community wasn't destroying our country and black on white racism wasn't nearly as bad.
You're missing J6. Trump is damaged goods

You do realize your tax rate for 2023 is

Yes, if you dont itemize you more than likely would see a benefit. However, those that itemize more than likely would not see a benefit and would in fact be worse off.

By the way, having to take the standard deduction isnt the brag that you evidently think it is.

But you still have not addressed the fact that those earning far more than you see a disproportionate gain from this tax plan than yourself. Since you refuse to address this after multiple attempts, we'll assume you are fine with getting ripped off.
Ive addressed the numbers. PERIOD.

You said I paid more...which is Total BS.

Okay I thought that it was a warning for me and I can't quote right now because I'm currently in two different threads at the same time. XD

Even fellow conservatives of mine don't think that we need Trump back. Under Trump our border was secure, there were no wars, gas prices were under two dollars, unemployment rate was down, no inflation to the extent we had after Trump's term was over,... What exactly am I missing here?

Edit: Oh yeah and the LGBT community wasn't destroying our country and black on white racism wasn't nearly as bad.
You're so fucking full of shit! He doubled our deficit, kissed the asses of despotic dictators and a million Americans died of covid on his stupid watch!

The manchild is so stupid, he actually thought you could inject yourself with bleach and light, to cure yourself from the disease! What a fucking dumbass!

All he did in office, was give tax cuts for the rich. Thanks for the extra $27 asshole!

Actually Trumps input into the bill was the corp tax cuts. The rest was devised by Paul Ryan.
So. Now you are dancing. Nothing new there. Your side loves stealing.. oops taxing everyones money.

Your liberal Utopia Cali. Prime example. People cant get a Uhaul half the time to run from your BS

Oh and still waiting for the answer about how much the crime rate has increased underneath Biden since nobody on the left has answered my question yet. I was told that it went up thirty percent under Trump, so what about Biden?

You're so fucking full of shit! He doubled our deficit, kissed the asses of despotic dictators and a million Americans died of covid on his stupid watch!

The manchild is so stupid, he actually thought you could inject yourself with bleach and light, to cure yourself from the disease! What a fucking dumbass!

All he did in office, was give tax cuts for the rich. Thanks for the extra $27 asshole!
Dems were the hard core Lock Down artist.

Most red states tried to limit the lock downs.

Lock down jobs... Where the hell you gonna get taxes??

Biden tried to extend the damb bs lock downs.

Its their Pravda.

Dems love taxes. They also love handing out other peoples money.

To them. Economic Stimulous is Giving away Tax payers dollars. Increasing taxes til business says fcj this and leave. Cali and New York prime examples.

Reps generally try stimulate with tax cuts.
Your measly $2000 gain has blinded you to addressing the fact that those richer than you are getting 10X the benefit you are. You can't even address it on a message board. Which is rather pathetic.

The tax "stimulation" as you put it has resulted in record deficits, as predicted. Corps passing the benefit on to their share price, not the consumer, as many predicted.

But hey you got your 2 grand which seemingly is all you really care about.

Oh and still waiting for the answer about how much the crime rate has increased underneath Biden since nobody on the left has answered my question yet. I was told that it went up thirty percent under Trump, so what about Biden?

Also, what these leftists fail to mention that the only reason the crime rate might had climbed higher at all is due to members of their own party.

So. Now you are dancing. Nothing new there. Your side loves stealing.. oops taxing everyones money.

Your liberal Utopia Cali. Prime example. People cant get a Uhaul half the time to run from your BS
You can't face reality that the rich are laughing at you because you defend them ripping you off. For no reason.

Your measly $2000 gain has blinded you to addressing the fact that those richer than you are getting 10X the benefit you are. You can't even address it on a message board. Which is rather pathetic.

The tax "stimulation" as you put it has resulted in record deficits, as predicted. Corps passing the benefit on to their share price, not the consumer, as many predicted.

But hey you got your 2 grand which seemingly is all you really care about.
No. Covid Lockdowns and hand outs did that. Along with endless wars.

Tax revenue stay 20% if GDP historically. Tax receipts remained the same or higher until Lock downs. And under Biden tax receipts increased with the Trump tax cuts.

Federal government current tax receipts

Tax receipts. With Trump tax cuts in place Mr. Walking Bull

Forum List

Back