I smell a fakecrime

Yes!
It's their 1st morning Mecca prayer at 5:00 a.m.
They do it 5 times each day.

From the description, it sounds like a "smoke bomb"
In my town a smoke bomb thrown in a window would not make news. Long ago---
when I was an adolescent-----the boys in town, including one of my brothers, were
throwing smoke bombs all over --------as a prank. A "terrorist" would have to be
stupid to throw something just meant to intimidate, in an office whilst everyone is
in the main room-----doing the salat calisthenics

Yes!
It's their 1st morning Mecca prayer at 5:00 a.m.
They do it 5 times each day.
AND they have to be at the mosque.....I doubt it

Those that can do.
Those who can't does it where they are at ,like work as long as they face Mecca.

in my brilliant sociological opinion----morning prayers ----altogether ---in the
central meeting hall ---has a very IMPORTANT social function in "basic" societies.
The typical practice is only the men do it------it is like a TOWN MEETING. People
develop relationships, get to know what is going on, ---transmit news, make plans,
etc. Now we have computers

Bloomington Mosque Bombing: Hoax, Inside Job Or The Same Thing? - Alpha News
Waleed Idris al-Maneesey (also spelled Meneese) is the radical lmam who heads up Dar Al-Farooq. That mosque alone has sent five imported Somali men off to fight for ISIS. You didn’t see much local media coverage of this nor of the Imam himself or the mosque’s terrorist aligned history. Nor is there any evidence that al-Maneesey has spoken publicly about the matter.

Forum List

Back