I saw the Assange interview with Hannity

It's a shame that the media is now focusing on the messenger as opposed to the actual message. The American public deserves to know the level of crookedness and corruption before they vote.
They have to double down or else people will look at the Message. The media will always have her back at any cost, this is the proof.

This whole thing is like an IQ test and anyone that thinks that Russia had an affect on our elec tion is a stupid ass. Even the political hack Clapper admitted as much; Russia did not affect our election of our President.

Were you one of the people here who cheered every Wikileaks release? I think you were.

Go back and look at those threads. You nutbags were saying that these leaks would end Hillary's chances every time they were released. You were counting on them.

Now...you lie.

Yeah I think it's a bit silly personally, I mean email is the shit for long distance communication, but how can one really fault it as it seems to have worked just fine for him over the years ~shrug~

Yeah I think it's a bit silly personally, I mean email is the shit for long distance communication, but how can one really fault it as it seems to have worked just fine for him over the years ~shrug~
When Trumps enemies are so desperate to shift blame for opposing him and explain why he won other than the righteous anger of the public at corrupt and conniving corporate crony politicians, any old stupid excuse will do.

When Trumps enemies are so desperate to shift blame for opposing him and explain why he won other than the righteous anger of the public at corrupt and conniving corporate crony politicians, any old stupid excuse will do.

If you were advising Trump, would you approve of
his inability to move past the election? He won. Shouldn't he take the high road and stop tweeting about how he won?

Are you a little concerned that he can't seem to control himself?

Look at this. He is still campaigning. Seems really stupid to me. How about you?

IMG_0639.PNG

It certainly does seem that way. Not even a year ago they were all over saying there was no proof of hacking Hillary's email server and blah blah blah, but now, holy fucking hell we're all KGB if we look at the evidence and say uhm that doesn't prove shit...

I think the worst part for me, is the confirmation of just how stupid the left has become. I laid it out [dumbed down as much as I possibly could] my analysis of the gov's PDF case and they /still/ don't understand it - and continue to cling to the BS being put on their plate. It's really disheartening to know how bad our education system has gotten :(

Yeah, speculating on intentions is about all you idiots have left on this topic as Clapper said there was no hacking of the election, and no one can prove if any voter influence was made.

So let's see, who are all the actors in this that you Dimocrats blame for Hillary losing? You have blamed at one time or another Putin, Comey, Assange, Sanders, and the list goes on.

No, there is only one responsible group; the Democratic Party itself for trying to stage a coronation instead of an election.

Assange has said repeatedly that little data was sent in on Trump and there was no point to reporting on it as it was already carried by every major media establishment 24/7 anyway. There was one release of information where some scandalous material on how the DNC rigged the primaries against Sanders, and all the media would talk about was Trumps supposed attack on the Muslim parents of a dead war hero - complete and total bullshit. Trump never attacked anyone that is the parent of a war hero.

Horse shit. There is absolutely ZERO proof the Russians had a gawd damned thing to do with any of this.

So are we supposed to take things without questioning the intention ? Especially someone who spends their time releasing classified information.

I'm not buying there was little info on republicans to release to the public. And Assange never questioned why little info was sent about the RNC. RNC wasn't too kind to Trump at the start either so I'm they were being just as shady as the DNC.

BTW I'm not a democrat. A progressive yes but a democrat no. I abadoned them when Obama and other democratic politicians started bending over backwards to appease republicans. I generally vote democrat because many of their policies on economy and social issues are in line with what I believe in.

I find both republicans and democrats repulsive for different . But they both screw the people over and over again. So I which Assange had info on both of them so they can clean up their act.

My take was that he was being honest and made some valid points. For example, why is the exposing of the crookedness and corruption of the DNC, Hillary, and the media a bad thing for America at a time that it is voting? All the emails revealed were true, and not one was found to be doctored or fake. It's a shame that the media is now focusing on the messenger as opposed to the actual message. The American public deserves to know the level of crookedness and corruption before they vote.

How about that both sides are crooked, but people only got shown one side, so one side won simply because they didn't get hacked, not because they deserved to be there. But then again, I guess neither side deserves to be there, but one of those crooked parties was going to get in because the people are so passive that they don't give a shit about anything any more.

How about that both sides are crooked, but people only got shown one side, so one side won simply because they didn't get hacked, not because they deserved to be there. But then again, I guess neither side deserves to be there, but one of those crooked parties was going to get in because the people are so passive that they don't give a shit about anything any more.

Every time leftists get exposed of doing something, they blame it on someone else. It's never their own fault. It's always some imaginary shared responsibility.

Are both sides crooked? Probably, but the question is, are both sides equally crooked? The truth is, leftists are professional crooks and just because there are some crooked on the right, it doesn't equate them.

Look at the mirror for once and admit your own faults. Then come out clean and apologize for them.

Hillary is finished, done in by her own corruption and lies. People should abandon this effort to delegitimize Trump's victory. He is the President now, there isn't anything you can do about it.

Yep, he'll be the president. I'm not too sure about him being legitimate or qualified though.
Trump is definitely more qualified that the community organizing, race baiting, anti American commie bastard Hussein Obama.
More Qualified in what way? Acting like a 12 year old girl with Twitter? I'd agree.

Hillary is finished, done in by her own corruption and lies. People should abandon this effort to delegitimize Trump's victory. He is the President now, there isn't anything you can do about it.

Yep, he'll be the president. I'm not too sure about him being legitimate or qualified though.
Trump is definitely more qualified that the community organizing, race baiting, anti American commie bastard Hussein Obama.
More Qualified in what way? Acting like a 12 year old girl with Twitter? I'd agree.
Trump is saving and bringing back jobs and he isn't even president yet. Obama has made and produced part time jobs. Go Trump!

Fortunately, we don't let libs make that determination for the rest of the country. Whining on internet boards is all they can do.

I don't anyone is questioning the legitimacy of the emails and documents. But people are questioning the intention behind leaking the information.

Assanage by all means can release dirt in the DNC. They abandoned progressives a while ago and became power hungry. But why didn't Assanage release any dirt on the RNC? It's not like they're corruption free either.

The fact Assanage only released dirt in the DNC shows his bias on how he releases information to the public which is shady as hell.

However, I do believe Assanage didn't know the leaks came from Russia. Russian government most likely had a third party give Assanage that info.
What secrets could the RNC have had? They openly didn't want Trump, didn't had a chosen candidate before the primary and weren't colluding with mass media to spin the election in their favor.

Only to an idiot.

Only to an idiot.
Trump has built a multi billion dollar empire employing tens of thousands that Dems want him to divest from. Obama was a radical anti American race baiting community organizing commie with terrorist ties, who hardly served a year in the Senate and did Jackshit. He should have been elected toilet cleaner.

More qualified as in accomplishments and billion dollar empire speaks for itself. What did Obama do before he became president? Jackshit. And after? A total disaster.

It's a shame that the media is now focusing on the messenger as opposed to the actual message. The American public deserves to know the level of crookedness and corruption before they vote.
They have to double down or else people will look at the Message. The media will always have her back at any cost, this is the proof.

This whole thing is like an IQ test and anyone that thinks that Russia had an affect on our elec tion is a stupid ass. Even the political hack Clapper admitted as much; Russia did not affect our election of our President.

Were you one of the people here who cheered every Wikileaks release? I think you were.

Go back and look at those threads. You nutbags were saying that these leaks would end Hillary's chances every time they were released. You were counting on them.

Now...you lie.
Were you one of the lefties that called Assange a freedom fighting hero when he was releasing the GW Bush administration's Iraq and Afghanistan emails?

My take was that he was being honest and made some valid points. For example, why is the exposing of the crookedness and corruption of the DNC, Hillary, and the media a bad thing for America at a time that it is voting? All the emails revealed were true, and not one was found to be doctored or fake. It's a shame that the media is now focusing on the messenger as opposed to the actual message. The American public deserves to know the level of crookedness and corruption before they vote.

You mean the biased, corrupt, crooked media didn't uncover and demonize Trump enough? They were bashing Trump with fake news and hyped headlines 24 hours a day, once Trump became the nominee.

Forum List

Back