I said it months ago and Candycorn reminded me of it often so ill say it again

The gop needs fresh, young blood. And I hope this is the last we see of Romney. He had his chance and America said no.

Now onto the real deal of what we must do...

We HAVE to find a way to draw in MANY more minorities into our tent. More and more the large metropolitan areas are the ones choosing our presidents. Those areas comprise of what, 90% of the minorities?

Obama should have easily been beaten but our party is just too narrow racially to accomplish what should have been so simple. We have got to reach out more effectivly. When Perry and Romney sparred over immigration reform in the primaries I sided with Perry and many of youchastized me for it

Well, glad you guys solved that problem. Oh wait. The GOP's poll leader is suing the #1 Hispanic Media presence in the US and lets off this in his announcement speech:

"When Mexico sends its people, they are not sending their best. They are not sending you. They are sending people that have lots of problems, and they are bringing those problems to us. They are bringing drugs and they are bringing crime, and they’re rapists.”

Any more great ideas grumps?

As bad as what Trump has said, your quote is incorrect, at least in the way I view it. If he said that line as you stated, it is really horrible, and that is how many took it. In reality and to be fair, I believe you have to look at what he said like this. Read it here, and see the difference.

"When Mexico sends its people, they are not sending their best. They are not sending you. They are sending people that have lots of problems, and they are bringing those problems to us. They are bringing drugs and they are bringing crime, and their rapists.”

While changing they're to their changes the statement completely, it's still pretty bad, but it makes more sense than believing he insinuated that all illegal Mexicans coming here are rapists.

The gop needs fresh, young blood. And I hope this is the last we see of Romney. He had his chance and America said no.

We HAVE to find a way to draw in MANY more minorities into our tent. More and more the large metropolitan areas are the ones choosing our presidents. Those areas comprise of what, 90% of the minorities?

Obama should have easily been beaten but our party is just too narrow racially to accomplish what should have been so simple. We have got to reach out more effectivly. When Perry and Romney sparred over immigration reform in the primaries I sided with Perry and many of youchastized me for it

Well, glad you guys solved that problem. Oh wait. The GOP's poll leader is suing the #1 Hispanic Media presence in the US and lets off this in his announcement speech:

"When Mexico sends its people, they are not sending their best. They are not sending you. They are sending people that have lots of problems, and they are bringing those problems to us. They are bringing drugs and they are bringing crime, and they’re rapists.”

When I speak of minorities I'm not talking about the trash ILLEGALLY crossing our borders. I'm talking about American citizens. And I don't give a rats ass who Trump is suing this week.

Get a grip troll

When I speak of minorities I'm not talking about the trash ILLEGALLY crossing our borders. I'm talking about American citizens. And I don't give a rats ass who Trump is suing this week.

Get a grip troll

Your party's presumptive nominee for President is calling a whole group of people rapists and is suing the #1 Hispanic media presence and you don't care. Sorry to bring up your own post to embarrass you once again but it is difficult to find anything you shouldn't be ashamed of

Get a grip troll

Your party's presumptive nominee for President is calling a whole group of people rapists and is suing the #1 Hispanic media presence and you don't care. Sorry to bring up your own post to embarrass you once again but it is difficult to find anything you shouldn't be ashamed of

Presumptive nominee? That's far from accurate. If you have to make things up out of whole cloth to bolster your argument maybe your argument just isn't that strong.

Get a grip troll

I'm not embarrassed in the least. I am responsible for my words not the words of random political figures.
If anyone should be embarrassed it would be you taking the time to dig up some old thread in order to stalk or troll someone. THAT is the action of an adolescent not an adult.

Forum List

Back