I s Voting a thing of the past?

The conservative media is making me angry every time they say people will vote against the progressive agenda. People will be mad about this and that and show up to the polls. It is such utter bs. I'm not going to vote again, and I do not believe I'm the only one. The rules change before elections and the machines are hooked up to the internet. Washington picks the president and congress now. You can say Trump is the devil CNN wanted him to be, or the hero republicans thought he was, but in the end Washington tried to destroy him. Then Georgia won both runoff elections. You can say the election wasn't rigged, but you sure as heck can't say they were secure. If nothing is done to clean up elections, I can't see why republicans would believe that 'there is nothing to see here' and we should just 'move along.' I'm not going to whine about it, it is just the lay of the land. There is no difference between us and China, except that some Americans still think they are free, which is perverse. The media should just give up the charade and call it like it is.
Well, based on the content of your post I believe not voting is a good solution for you and others like you.
See post#35
See post #60. It's much better.

Forum List

Back