I remember when Katie Hobbs said she was going to reach across the aisle to get things done for Arizona.

• Banned
I didn't believe her when she said that, I don't think anyone did. on the bright side:
Gridlock can be a good thing, especially considering the 'great ideas' she has talked about.
Well I guess I can't disagree with that. It just pisses me off we had a chance for a transformative Governor in Kari Lake and instead the Maricopa Mob handed us this ding bat loser.

Well, so much for that! Governor Hobbs just broke the Arizona record for VETOES by a governor. Woohoo! I told you she was a lying POS.

And?? If the Republican led legislature would send her bills that actually helped their constituents they might find a different outcome.
But..hey...
“Just because the governor may veto a bill is no reason for us not to attempt to get it through,” said Sen. John Kavanagh, a Republican from Fountain Hills. “I came here to represent my constituents who believe in a lot of the things we’re pushing, and if it gets vetoed it gets vetoed". :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back