I really hate that I have to resign from a job I only been on for 4 weeks

The background check for the state job was successful and I was offered the job over the phone by HR. So I am now just waiting on the offer letter in the mail. I start 8/19 so that will allow me to be home a week before I start to relax and have some fun before I start. But putting in a resignation for a job I started on 7/1 is going to be so weird. Maybe I should have not come back after I received the conditional offer on 7/5 and that way they would not have set me up with everything like email, id, and direct deposit.

But now that I think about it, fuck them. They was offering pennies and had expensive healthcare and wanted you to report side employment. Not only that, I had to pay $75 for a physical before I started and $22 for a background check. I am spending money and didnt even get paid yet and I and suppose to care what they think???? BYE~~~~

I quit a job two weeks after I started it for a better job. It was no secret that I was looking for a big boy job and was only doing the other one because I was bored senseless waiting (plus, people are more willing to hire people who have jobs than ones who don't for whatever reason).

Well in my case I wasn't looking for shit lol I had already interviewed for the state job a week before this job and they offered me the job the 5th day of the current job.

Then I would say screw you.....unless you want to beat the state job's offer

The background check for the state job was successful and I was offered the job over the phone by HR. So I am now just waiting on the offer letter in the mail. I start 8/19 so that will allow me to be home a week before I start to relax and have some fun before I start. But putting in a resignation for a job I started on 7/1 is going to be so weird. Maybe I should have not come back after I received the conditional offer on 7/5 and that way they would not have set me up with everything like email, id, and direct deposit.

But now that I think about it, fuck them. They was offering pennies and had expensive healthcare and wanted you to report side employment. Not only that, I had to pay $75 for a physical before I started and $22 for a background check. I am spending money and didnt even get paid yet and I and suppose to care what they think???? BYE~~~~

I quit a job two weeks after I started it for a better job. It was no secret that I was looking for a big boy job and was only doing the other one because I was bored senseless waiting (plus, people are more willing to hire people who have jobs than ones who don't for whatever reason).

Well in my case I wasn't looking for shit lol I had already interviewed for the state job a week before this job and they offered me the job the 5th day of the current job.

The state is more stable and secure. This job I am at now is only a 5 year deal

Ok but every time someone mentions government bureaucrats at USMB, they will be talking about you specifically ..... :26:

Ok but every time someone mentions government bureaucrats at USMB, they will be talking about you specifically ..... :26:

I dont mind lol

None of it works that way for me, usually there's Budweiser involved, too.

It's ok. :) I do what I do.

None of it works that way for me, usually there's Budweiser involved, too.

It's ok. :) I do what I do.

Once I get this confirmation job offer letter from the state this week I will be somewhere in Atlantic City this weekend ass naked LOL

Plus she said I will receive a email 2 weeks before the start date which is a link that is part of new employee orientation

Then they have your browser history and cookies and all your online and social media accounts, too.

Big corporate or state H.R.: it's like they just can't quit smoking no matter what.

It's like that Slashdot: News for nerds, stuff that matters website once populated by computer nerds, but later bought out by a Big Tech cartel establishment H.R. and recruiting firm for management-level office politics and blacklisting purposes.

My only concern with your state job is it’s likely in that bureaucracy you’ll have a lot more dumb bitches to deal with than at your current job.

probably but the salary and beautiful healthcare plan will allow me to make an adjustment to deal with it

My only concern with your state job is it’s likely in that bureaucracy you’ll have a lot more dumb bitches to deal with than at your current job.

probably but the salary and beautiful healthcare plan will allow me to make an adjustment to deal with it
I give you a month max until you blow your stack and lose your job over something totally meaningless.

I give you a month max until you blow your stack and lose your job over something totally meaningless.

Since I have gotten used to living indoors I dont see that happening. You are able to handle many things when the numbers on your check is looking nice. Now the job that I am at now with $1000 a month healthcare and a poop salary is different and glad to be getting out of there by 8/9

Since I have gotten used to living indoors I dont see that happening. You are able to handle many things when the numbers on your check is looking nice. Now the job that I am at now with $1000 a month healthcare and a poop salary is different and glad to be getting out of there by 8/9
So, in other words, you are going to pad your resume by saying you quit after 4 weeks (instead of getting fired)...

Boy, I'm sure HR departments will read that kind of shit and move you to the front of the line!!!
:abgg2q.jpg:

So, in other words, you are going to pad your resume by saying you quit after 4 weeks (instead of getting fired)...

Boy, I'm sure HR departments will read that kind of shit and move you to the front of the line!!!

If the state job starts the 19th of August I can't give 2 weeks notice if I want a week off to myself to find out who I am

Why work all the way to the 16th when I can't take off until the fall of 2020?

You can't help yourself to blow up at women. And then wonder why you're single (you're immature).

If the state job starts the 19th of August I can't give 2 weeks notice if I want a week off to myself to find out who I am

Why work all the way to the 16th when I can't take off until the fall of 2020?
You need a lot more than just one week for that task.

Some of worst of modern medicine is the so-called alternative stuff.

Gay male chiropractors who crack butt professionally. Naturopaths. Midwives. The idea of a women's medical health and beauty spa, etc.

But the “mainstream” stuff is actually no better. Psych wards, mental hospitals, circumcision, wisdom tooth extraction.

Routine tonsillectomies and appendectomies are coming back. Stomach stapling, liposuction, fly-by-night nip-and-tuck “plastic” surgery.

And what exactly is it that leaves so many middle-aged and older folks “dependent” on dialysis services and whatnot which are “available” at popular vacation spots throughout the “western” world?

And vision care? I’m 40 years old, and my vision is actually pretty good if not perfect 20/20 at a long distance on a clear day. I no longer wear glasses or contact lenses since the docs screwed up my vision prescription so bad that I see better without than with the corrective “devices” which are somehow classified as physical non-chemical “drugs” by FDA because of mere proximity to the eyeballs.

Nor are my eyes losing their ability to focus (accommodate) near and far, as the doctors claim should happen with age.

Meh, had the decided to keep looking after you interviewed would that have called and said "no thanks"? Go on to the other job and fuck them.

Meh, had the decided to keep looking after you interviewed would that have called and said "no thanks"? Go on to the other job and fuck them.

Im letting them know Tomorrow or Friday that 8/8 is my last day

Im letting them know Tomorrow or Friday that 8/8 is my last day

Cool problem to have man. Good luck.

Forum List

Back