I really don't get the backlash over E-Cigs.

I can see regulating them for over 18 use only. No issues with that.

They already are.
they're just another nicotine delivery system & I've had drug addicts tell me that is harder to get off of nicotine than it is narcotics. Microgram for microgram, its one of the most powerful mood altering drugs out there.

Which is fine with me, as long as I can skip the tar, the stink, and the incipient lung cancer. Which I can, as long as I'm very careful and informed about what ingredients go into the fluid.
keep in mind that those "fluids" might come from china where it was discovered that melamine was found to be in baby formula. Good luck w/ that.

China has QA/QC issues with multiple products, not jut E-Cig fluid.

And it still probably better than standard smoking.
"probably" w/ no source. :rolleyes-41: AND you sonsider adding melamine to baby formula just an "issue" :eusa_eh: You vaping and trying to justify it shit stain? :slap: See my other thread.

Actually I have never smoked a cigarette in my life. However I do not see an issue with people vaping near me. Unlike you I am not a nanny state twat-waddle.

As usual, I do not understand the compulsion of some people to meddle, control, and throw tantrums about other people's behavior and choices. Dotcom, for example, felt the need to run out and start a whole thread on the "eeevils" of vaping. Why? Because someone is holding a gun to his head, forcing him to do so? No, just because he's OUTRAGED that people would choose to do something after he so clearly stated that HE didn't approve. Why he feels so compelled to preach to people about something that doesn't affect him just bewilders me, as does his apparent belief that anyone cares what he thinks enough to "justify" anything to him.

They already are.
Which is fine with me, as long as I can skip the tar, the stink, and the incipient lung cancer. Which I can, as long as I'm very careful and informed about what ingredients go into the fluid.
keep in mind that those "fluids" might come from china where it was discovered that melamine was found to be in baby formula. Good luck w/ that.

China has QA/QC issues with multiple products, not jut E-Cig fluid.

And it still probably better than standard smoking.
"probably" w/ no source. :rolleyes-41: AND you sonsider adding melamine to baby formula just an "issue" :eusa_eh: You vaping and trying to justify it shit stain? :slap: See my other thread.

Actually I have never smoked a cigarette in my life. However I do not see an issue with people vaping near me. Unlike you I am not a nanny state twat-waddle.

As usual, I do not understand the compulsion of some people to meddle, control, and throw tantrums about other people's behavior and choices. Dotcom, for example, felt the need to run out and start a whole thread on the "eeevils" of vaping. Why? Because someone is holding a gun to his head, forcing him to do so? No, just because he's OUTRAGED that people would choose to do something after he so clearly stated that HE didn't approve. Why he feels so compelled to preach to people about something that doesn't affect him just bewilders me, as does his apparent belief that anyone cares what he thinks enough to "justify" anything to him.

And try and point out that they have more in common with the old moral majority that anything remotely resembling a classical "liberal", and watch their heads spin. Their tiny, tiny, heads.

Sigh. Just more whining from nanny staters. E-cigs are still orders of magnitude safer than regular ones just from the lack of combustion particulates and aerosols. Even if there were some trace organics, most of those are in cigarettes anyway.

You are such a twatty little ****.
and yet you never post a source for the above "opinion". :eusa_think:

keep putting stuff into your body from communist china, you know- the country where pollution is so bad (unregulated in GOP-speak) that its dark at noontime. :eusa_whistle:

Not buyin' what you/they are sellin' Shlomo :talktothehand: martybegan

Sigh. Just more whining from nanny staters. E-cigs are still orders of magnitude safer than regular ones just from the lack of combustion particulates and aerosols. Even if there were some trace organics, most of those are in cigarettes anyway.

keep putting stuff into your body from communist china, you know- the country where pollution is so bad (unregulated in GOP-speak) that its dark at noontime. :eusa_whistle:

You've been supplied a link to how taking a shower endangers you're life, and you keep yapping?

You gonna quit taking showers, boiling water, you realize that endangers anyone in you're home, right?

Go fuck a pencil sharpener.

Not only are you people buying "stuff" from communist china (a libertarian utopia for business' [wink nod (no regs to follow :eusa_shhh:)]) but you idiots are vaporizing whatever witches brew (see above) it is they are providing and ingesting it into your lungs- bloodstream. Good luck w/ that.

Not only are you people buying "stuff" from communist china (a libertarian utopia for business' [wink nod (no regs to follow :eusa_shhh:)]) but you idiots are vaporizing whatever witches brew (see above) it is they are providing and ingesting it into your lungs- bloodstream. Good luck w/ that.

Who cares? Again, its still better than smoking. And you don't need a link to show that, its a basic scientific and biological fact.

Who cares? Again, its still better than smoking. And you don't need a link to show that, its a basic scientific and biological fact.
show me a chemical analysis of the substances found in all vaping cartridges from China. EXACTLY. It isn't possible.

Your people's argument rests on a supposition that the vials contain what the unregulated manufacturers in communist china CLAIM.

show me a chemical analysis of the substances found in all vaping cartridges from China. EXACTLY. It isn't possible.

What is your obsession with China?

And sorry, but I left my Gas Chromatograph in my other desk.

Of all industries to give a pass, you people give the nicotine (tobacco) industry one EVEN AFTER all of their documented transgressions have been exposed
shakehead.gif

Um, the source for one's opinion is one's own mind and emotions. I would assume that Marty didn't "source" this for you because intelligent people already know this.

No one's trying to "sell" you anything, genius. On the contrary, YOU are the one trying to force your viewpoint onto others. I have to tell you, the only thing you've convinced me of is that YOU should definitely not get an e-cig, and I really don't care either way.

I would say that being totally oblivious to anything said to you was your greatest talent in life, if it was in fact a useful ability.

Your people's argument rests on a supposition that the vials contain what the unregulated manufacturers in communist china CLAIM.

Actually, "we people's argument" rests on the fact that I don't pre-packaged vapor juices, from China or anywhere else. I buy hand-mixed juices made by the nice people a block from my work, who are quite willing to let me see all the ingredients and even watch the mixing process, if I so desire.

I've said this repeatedly, and you're still gassing on about China.

Of all industries to give a pass, you people give the nicotine (tobacco) industry one EVEN AFTER all of their documented transgressions have been exposed
shakehead.gif

People like nicotine, like they like alcohol and caffeine. Now that they have found a safer delivery system, your nanny state puritanism demands you find something wrong with it.

Forum List

Back