I rank how common fast food chains are in my area

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Here in my "hood" but I cannot speak for all parts of Austria or other cities and towns

1.McDonalds
2.Burger King
3.Subway, Donkin Donuts
4.KFC

I eat every second week at McDonalds or Burger King
I was only once in my life at Donkin Donuts, never at Subway (But I saw Subways operating)
I never even saw one KFC, I think the nearest KFC is in the Plus City in Linz

Doesn't Europe have its own domestic chains? Surely France should have them, at least, and Great Britain. I don't eat at any of those chains here in the states; I cerrtainly don't eat at them when visiting family in Europe.

Last edited:
Here in my "hood" but I cannot speak for all parts of Austria or other cities and towns

1.McDonalds
2.Burger King
3.Subway, Donkin Donuts
4.KFC

I eat every second week at McDonalds or Burger King
I was only once in my life at Donkin Donuts, never at Subway (But I saw Subways operating)
I never even saw one KFC, I think the nearest KFC is in the Plus City in Linz

Do yourself a favor and stop eating that shit.

This is a U.S. focused board; why not rank the German and French ones? That would be more informative here.

Here in Upper Austria in my area, I dont know of any local fast food "chains" or large chains like McDonalds would be or similar. But there is plenty of street food, street trucks etc. you can eat various sausages, grilled fish, and there is plenty of döner kebab

Here in Upper Austria in my area, I dont know of any local fast food "chains" or large chains like McDonalds would be or similar. But there is plenty of street food, street trucks etc. you can eat various sausages, grilled fish, and there is plenty of döner kebab

I found several German, French, and Brit chains on Duck Duck Go. AS for those and th other, you might start a webpage with current tourist advice food reviews for your area.

Forum List

Back