I predict Biden will criticize Israel for bombing the AP building in Gaza.

Obama is silent, but we all know that he's cheering for the Muslims in Iran.

When is the last time anyone heard a democrat cheering for America or one of its allies to win?
When is the last time you heard a Democratic President cozy up with dictators and tyranny like the former president did?
Obama.
President Obama cozied up to who?

Let's start with the Castros. Then there's Imanutjob and Iran. Putin and Russia. Then there's Jinping and China. How old are you, anyway? You don't remember the Obama administration?
Your just throwing bullshit because your guy sucked up to tyrants and dictators.

An Obama supporter talking about sucking up to tyrants and dictators, I'm just laughing at you. Your self awareness is zero. It's what happens when you're not even smart enough to have a view of your own and you just think what Democrats tell you to think
Sure, please what actions the former president took against the Saudi dictator for murdering a journalist?

Please post what actions the former president took for Putin’s attempted murder of political rivals.

What actions did the former president take against the Turkish dictator for his purge of small d democracy.

None of that contradicts what I said. That doesn't make it that Obama, friend of dictators wasn't a friend of dictators
It makes everything you posted ass.

In your own big words, how did President Obama cozy up to Castro?

You tell me what he did factually and we'll discuss. You don't know, do you? The Democrat party didn't clear you for that level of information, knowing about Obama's trip to Cuba and what they did. You really don't know, do you? Be honest.

What did Obama say about Castro when he went to Cuba? You don't know that either, do you? Be honest

Obama knew the history of Cuba.. We drove them into the arms of the Soviets. Time for the crap to be over..

LOL, so you admit it was Democrats who fucked up Cuba then, LOL.

How does that make Obama not a friend of dictators? Do you know anything about the Castro regime? You don't, do you? Be honest

You're a moron. Ever heard of the US Sugar Beet Lobby? How about Esso Cuba?

When is the last time anyone heard a democrat cheering for America or one of its allies to win?
When is the last time you heard a Democratic President cozy up with dictators and tyranny like the former president did?
Obama.

Let's start with the Castros. Then there's Imanutjob and Iran. Putin and Russia. Then there's Jinping and China. How old are you, anyway? You don't remember the Obama administration?
Your just throwing bullshit because your guy sucked up to tyrants and dictators.

An Obama supporter talking about sucking up to tyrants and dictators, I'm just laughing at you. Your self awareness is zero. It's what happens when you're not even smart enough to have a view of your own and you just think what Democrats tell you to think
Sure, please what actions the former president took against the Saudi dictator for murdering a journalist?

Please post what actions the former president took for Putin’s attempted murder of political rivals.

What actions did the former president take against the Turkish dictator for his purge of small d democracy.

None of that contradicts what I said. That doesn't make it that Obama, friend of dictators wasn't a friend of dictators

You tell me what he did factually and we'll discuss. You don't know, do you? The Democrat party didn't clear you for that level of information, knowing about Obama's trip to Cuba and what they did. You really don't know, do you? Be honest.

What did Obama say about Castro when he went to Cuba? You don't know that either, do you? Be honest
Post something to discuss rather than bullshit.

I made my point. You challenged me on Obama and Cuba, and yet you know nothing about it. Time not wasted by my proving that. I'm tired of arguing with leftist loonies about things you know nothing about. I mean my God, JoeB131 doesn't know anything about anything and yet he will argue forever.

So from here on out, I'm perfectly willing to debate you, that's fine. But when you do as you did and disagree with me but then you don't know anything about the discussion, then pass

Your education is poor.. Trump had no education to speak of and Dubya thought he was fighting Gog and Magog. Idiots.

Israel obliterates Gaza headquarters of AP and Al Jazeera… Boom and it’s gone…​

Just wait... Biden and his infidel believers will criticize Israel just as

Press advocates condemn Israeli missile strike on media building​

The Associated Press, Al Jazeera and other press advocates condemned the Israeli air strike on Saturday that blew up the building housing them and other media outlets.
Reporters for AP and Al Jazeera were forced to evacuate the 12-story building after the owner was warned that it would be targeted. Israeli forces struck the building an hour later, causing it to completely collapse.

By the way... has Hamas given anyone warnings about these attacks?

Well, the Israelis have done this sort of stuff for 70 years.

Yes, Israel has defended itself from terrorist attacks for 70 years. Your point?

You really are moral vermin. You support terrorists who target children then use their own children as human shields. It's like the southern border here where you support polities that get thousands of ten year old girls raped. Anything for free cheese, huh parasite?

Anyone claiming Palestine targets children or uses child bombers is just a liar.
Israel has never been defending anything, but always the attacker.
They could have emigrated peacefully as they promised in 1920, but they lied and illegally entered in 10 times the legal number, smuggling in weapons the Palestinians did not have, so they could murder and steal.
The Israelis should go back to Europe where they came from, and get reparations from the Germans and Poles who murdered their relatives.
Palestine does not owe them anything, and they have no right to be there.

So when Palestinians shoot rockets into Jewish neighborhoods, they aren't targeting children.

Jew haters are sick fucks, rot in hell. Miss the good old days when Nazis tried to fix the problem, huh Adolph?

You would think the Israelis would be the last people to forget what Hitler did to them. Why take it out on the Palestinians? The European refugees found sanctuary in Palestine when every other country was turning them away.

They are ethnically cleansing the Muslim Quarter in East Jerusalem and will kill anyone who resists.

So Jews shot rockets into German neighborhoods. That's what you think happened in WWII.

Democrats are just the dumbest people, and you're also evil, racist

Hitler penned them up i the Warsaw ghetto and tried to starve them to death. Why don't the Jews punish Germany instead of the Palestinians.

The European Zionists screwed things up for Jews who had lived all over the Arab world for 2000 years.

That is a simplistic version of what happened to Jews in WWII, but good enough. You still didn't give any connection between that and Jews fighting back when Palestinians keep shooting rockets into Jewish neighborhoods.

Explain what one has to do with the other. You don't know, do you? Be honest

Obama.

Obama knew the history of Cuba.. We drove them into the arms of the Soviets. Time for the crap to be over..

LOL, so you admit it was Democrats who fucked up Cuba then, LOL.

How does that make Obama not a friend of dictators? Do you know anything about the Castro regime? You don't, do you? Be honest

You're a moron. Ever heard of the US Sugar Beet Lobby? How about Esso Cuba?

And those have to do with the discussion how, Jack Handy?

Obama.

I made my point. You challenged me on Obama and Cuba, and yet you know nothing about it. Time not wasted by my proving that. I'm tired of arguing with leftist loonies about things you know nothing about. I mean my God, JoeB131 doesn't know anything about anything and yet he will argue forever.

So from here on out, I'm perfectly willing to debate you, that's fine. But when you do as you did and disagree with me but then you don't know anything about the discussion, then pass

Your education is poor.. Trump had no education to speak of and Dubya thought he was fighting Gog and Magog. Idiots.

A Wharton MBA is "no education to speak of." Got it, stream of consciousness guy. LOL, what a dolt

5472.jpg

Obama.

iu

iu
That proves what exactly?
If pictures prove something, what does this one prove?

5472.jpg

Funny how you're completely silent when Democrat morons keep posting pictures of Nazis, LOL
Stop with distraction BS.

What do those pictures prove?

Obama.

A Wharton MBA is "no education to speak of." Got it, stream of consciousness guy. LOL, what a dolt

LOLOL. Trump didn't get an MBA from Wharton..He got in because the brother he betrayed had a friend in the admissions office. He didn't go to class and was called the dumbest damned student I ever had by his professors. He knew EVERTYHING about everything.

The Associated Press, Al Jazeera and other press advocates condemned the Israeli air strike on Saturday that blew up the building housing them and other media outlets.
Reporters for AP and Al Jazeera were forced to evacuate the 12-story building after the owner was warned that it would be targeted. Israeli forces struck the building an hour later, causing it to completely collapse.

Yes, Israel has defended itself from terrorist attacks for 70 years. Your point?

You really are moral vermin. You support terrorists who target children then use their own children as human shields. It's like the southern border here where you support polities that get thousands of ten year old girls raped. Anything for free cheese, huh parasite?

Anyone claiming Palestine targets children or uses child bombers is just a liar.
They could have emigrated peacefully as they promised in 1920, but they lied and illegally entered in 10 times the legal number, smuggling in weapons the Palestinians did not have, so they could murder and steal.
The Israelis should go back to Europe where they came from, and get reparations from the Germans and Poles who murdered their relatives.

So when Palestinians shoot rockets into Jewish neighborhoods, they aren't targeting children.

Jew haters are sick fucks, rot in hell. Miss the good old days when Nazis tried to fix the problem, huh Adolph?

You would think the Israelis would be the last people to forget what Hitler did to them. Why take it out on the Palestinians? The European refugees found sanctuary in Palestine when every other country was turning them away.

They are ethnically cleansing the Muslim Quarter in East Jerusalem and will kill anyone who resists.

So Jews shot rockets into German neighborhoods. That's what you think happened in WWII.

Hitler penned them up i the Warsaw ghetto and tried to starve them to death. Why don't the Jews punish Germany instead of the Palestinians.

The European Zionists screwed things up for Jews who had lived all over the Arab world for 2000 years.

That is a simplistic version of what happened to Jews in WWII, but good enough. You still didn't give any connection between that and Jews fighting back when Palestinians keep shooting rockets into Jewish neighborhoods.

Zionists keep murdering Palestinians in order to steal Arab homes, in order to build more illegal Jewish settlements on all of Palestine.
The tiny short range Hamas rockets are just a feeble attempt to retaliate.
They rarely harm anyone, and would target military targets better if they could.

But in reality they actually can't even reach Israel.
The most they can do is hit illegal Jewish settlements in Palestine.
They do not have enough range.

And if you don't know about the Israeli attempt at genocide of the Palestinians, just look at a 1947 map and count the hundreds of Arab villages that were massacred and now are totally gone.

If there was justice in the world, Israel would be utterly destroyed.
There has never been such an evil country in all the history of the whole world.

Obama.

You posted a picture as “proof” of something between President Obama and some Castro. No context or what you think it means.

I posted a picture of the former president and posted that he elevated Kim jung un’s status with no results to show for it. Well , other than large print dating letters.

5472.jpg

Obama.

iu

iu

5472.jpg

Funny how you're completely silent when Democrat morons keep posting pictures of Nazis, LOL

I'm not the one who posted the photos, jackass. I just mocked you for your hypocrisy

Obama.

LOLOL. Trump didn't get an MBA from Wharton..He got in because the brother he betrayed had a friend in the admissions office. He didn't go to class and was called the dumbest damned student I ever had by his professors. He knew EVERTYHING about everything.

You drool a lot, don't you? Be honest

Zionists keep murdering Palestinians in order to steal Arab homes, in order to build more illegal Jewish settlements on all of Palestine.
The tiny short range Hamas rockets are just a feeble attempt to retaliate.
They rarely harm anyone, and would target military targets better if they could.

But in reality they actually can't even reach Israel.
The most they can do is hit illegal Jewish settlements in Palestine.
They do not have enough range.

And if you don't know about the Israeli attempt at genocide of the Palestinians, just look at a 1947 map and count the hundreds of Arab villages that were massacred and now are totally gone.

If there was justice in the world, Israel would be utterly destroyed.
There has never been such an evil country in all the history of the whole world.

Yes, death to Jews. They are not allowed to fight back, they just need to die like the dogs that they are.

You mentioned this, Nazi

Obama.

You posted a picture as “proof” of something between President Obama and some Castro. No context or what you think it means.

I posted a picture of the former president and posted that he elevated Kim jung un’s status with no results to show for it. Well , other than large print dating letters.

I'm still not the one who posted the picture. My God you're stupid. Can you dress yourself?

You people are remarkably forgiving of the only other country in the world that can make the decision that America will go to war.

We're not going to anymore wars. We're done, finished, too weak. Our time is finished.
Israel could absolutely start a war we will have to fight.

When israel defends themselves, they always win and finish the fight. Over the last 70 years we always start the war, never declare an official war, and never finish the war.
Israel only exists because all the enemies they have made know that the US is backing them up. That leaves them free to conduct foreign policy as if they are a superpower. They do not have to ever make an effort to actually get along with anyone.
They haven't? So the peace treaties they have signed with Arab states are a figment of our imagination?

What a fucktard!

Obama.

You drool a lot, don't you? Be honest

Not at all? Why? Is this a problem for you?

5472.jpg

Obama.

iu

iu

5472.jpg

I'm not the one who posted the photos, jackass. I just mocked you for your hypocrisy
You didn’t mock anything. You jumped in with your typical conservative bullshit and claimed to have done something.

I’m asking what that something was and you got all butthurt.

You people are remarkably forgiving of the only other country in the world that can make the decision that America will go to war.

We're not going to anymore wars. We're done, finished, too weak. Our time is finished.
With whom?
Who do you think? A tactical nuke detonating over Tehran is far more possible than you would be willing to admit. Who do you think gave them the nukes?

5472.jpg

Obama.

iu

iu

5472.jpg

You didn’t mock anything. You jumped in with your typical conservative bullshit and claimed to have done something.

I’m asking what that something was and you got all butthurt.

Um ... yes ... pointing out your silence to Democrats who keep posting pictures as the hypocrisy that it is is mocking you for your hypocrisy. Try to keep up, you're slowing down the discussion. Curtsy while you talk, it saves time, my dear

When israel defends themselves, they always win and finish the fight. Over the last 70 years we always start the war, never declare an official war, and never finish the war.
Israel only exists because all the enemies they have made know that the US is backing them up. That leaves them free to conduct foreign policy as if they are a superpower. They do not have to ever make an effort to actually get along with anyone.
They haven't? So the peace treaties they have signed with Arab states are a figment of our imagination?

What a fucktard!

They are shallow and stupid.. No follow thru. The Saudi Peace Initiative was far superior. Trump thinks he can promote peace between Israel and her neighbors even as Israel continues to take more property, kill Palestinians who resist and whine they are victims to the world.

Bibi failed again and is hiding behind Trump style avoidance, bravado and lies.

Bibi just destroyed the Abraham Accords.

Forum List

Back