I paid 95.00 today to fill my tank.

In 2007 I was driving to KC, Tulsa, and Ft. Smith to work when it was just as high.
In 2007 I was driving to KC, Tulsa, and Ft. Smith to work when it was just as high.
Try again:

Even if you adjust for inflation it is still higher now than it was then!

Try again:

Even if you adjust for inflation it is still higher now than it was then!
We also earned less back then compared to now.

Again, I wrote even when you adjust for inflation we pay more now than we did back then!

Sell your nonsense to someone else seeing I know for a fact when you adjust the price from back then to now we are still paying twenty cents higher!
200.gif
Be a man and suck it up buttercup.

200.gif
Be a man and suck it up buttercup.
Yeah, when shown you are wrong about what you stated the best you have is a GIF…

Fact is we are paying more today than back then and you have no issue with it but had Trump won, well you would be screaming like a bitch!

So no the prices are not the same and twenty cents a gallon seem small until you factor in tank size and daily usage and it adds up…

Yeah, when shown you are wrong about what you stated the best you have is a GIF…

Fact is we are paying more today than back then and you have no issue with it but had Trump won, well you would be screaming like a bitch!

So no the prices are not the same and twenty cents a gallon seem small until you factor in tank size and daily usage.

yes, your magical messiah Trump allowed society to shut down thus ruining the oil industry prices causing a negative oil price and all it did from there is skyrocket to today's prices due to demand from an oil production decrease, all from Trump.

Forum List

Back