I noticed that if a woman is not laughing at my jokes over the phone I don't want to meet her

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Is that weird?

I guess because I feel the date will be boring and it will feel like a waste of time. I talked to this woman on the phone tonight and every time I was trying to make her laugh I was unsucessful which was decreasing my interest level. So I am asking myself, "do I really want to go out in the HEAT and meet someone who is boring?

I mean if she can't relax and be herself over the phone then what is going to be s different when we are face to face?

Is that weird?

I guess because I feel the date will be boring and it will feel like a waste of time. I talked to this woman on the phone tonight and every time I was trying to make her laugh I was unsucessful which was decreasing my interest level. So I am asking myself, "do I really want to go out in the HEAT and meet someone who is boring?

I mean if she can't relax and be herself over the phone then what is going to be s different when we are face to face?
Maybe your jokes were lame? ...... :cool:

Vaseline, a single mans best friend..

In this case I will agree you, Beating my dick will be fun than meeting someone who is average looking and no personality

Is that weird?

I make all the other women laugh that I been on past dates with.

Is that weird?

Listen to your inner self..She sounds boring..

Is that weird?

The motivation is not there to go out in the heat to meet a dry ass person

I think I should stick to younger women, 27-34... This boring bitch is 40

Is that weird?

The only joke is in your hand....and I cant imagine the girls dont laugh.

Is that weird?

I make all the other women laugh that I been on past dates with.
Laughing at you, not with you.

Is that weird?

The motivation is not there to go out in the heat to meet a dry ass person

I think I should stick to younger women, 27-34... This boring bitch is 40

There are young women who are old in spirit...and older women who are young in spirit. Don't look at the numbers , look at what you did today...Laughter is the key to a strong relationship. I could kill my husband sometimes , but then he makes me laugh so hard all of the time..married 27 years...

Forum List

Back