I never thought the day would come when I would feel sorry for a billionaire

I feel sorry for Soros. The democrats waste far more of his money on vanity exercises than they have of Trump's

Frankly, I never thought I'd encounter a billionaire I could even tolerate, much less like, much less respect... much less respect a LOT!

But Trump is in that rare category..

He thinks like We the People do... He actually kept his promises... would have done so much more for this country if only the dims had cooperated... if only he had not had the election stolen from him.

All the lies told about him... distortions of his words...

being falsely charged w/ this and that and impeached twice for bogus reasons..

I mean, the story about him saying Pence should be hanged is a PRIME example of how the media and all their useful idiots operate..

Trump sees people chanting that Pence should be hanged. Again, I would not join in that kind of thing... but in any case, all Trump did was say that maybe they were right or something like that and VOILA'!

the headline becomes Trump wants Pence hanged!

unbelievable what this once great country has come to... There are virtually NO actual journalists in "news" anymore, meaning mainstream news (not speaking of Fox.. never caught them in any lie).

But yeh, that dude has been through the wringer...

and the damn Rs... no cajones whatsoever....
Only when the right wing media told you to do so.

Hilarious
Sometimes you wonder how people manage to manipulate people so EASILY.
And then you see people falling for it all, left, right and center.
Ya know, you look at this stuff, the stuff they say and do, and you have to figure they're serious.

These people really do think that a flamboyant, fast talking, hypersensitive, juvenile, manicured, hair sprayed, gold plated New York City billionaire is like them.

It doesn't occur to them, even for a moment, that they're being played by a guy who has played people his whole life. And the thing is, he's not even GOOD at this. That's the place of frustration and rage and paranoia to which their alternate universe has taken them.

We appear to be heading into a really dark period here.

to me Trump is America... certainly more so than any politician (though he seems not to be that) who came b4 him...

I'm sorry but I am damned impressed w/ Trump... I followed everything he did for this country (assuming it's possible to follow everything...) and those freaks commit grand larceny

because they can't stand not having control...

They could take a few pointers (as some of us Catholics do [you know... the REAL ones]) from St Francis...

St Francis gave up on worldly things... These people live only for THIS world... and they can't even try to do a good job at it... only in it for themselves..
"to me trump is America"............how sad.

He has a different philosophy of government than you do but you still voted for him.

We need it to handle the mental cases such as yourself
He has a different philosophy of government than you do but you still voted for him.
Completely incorrect.

Send trespassers home so US citizens can be employed.
I understand you are at the bottom of the employment barrel and see trespassers all day.

Frankly, I never thought I'd encounter a billionaire I could even tolerate, much less like, much less respect... much less respect a LOT!

But Trump is in that rare category..

He thinks like We the People do... He actually kept his promises... would have done so much more for this country if only the dims had cooperated... if only he had not had the election stolen from him.

You're obviously either on Trump's or Putin's payroll.

How many Americans are still in Afghanistan wanting out?

Are you saying wanting out, while we were encouraging them to get out. Or those wanting to stay (for a variety of reasons), until the Afghan army colapsed, and the Taliban took over, and now want to leave?

Fewer than there were while your blob was in office.
Remember Trump promised to have all the soldiers home by Christmas 2020. Yet Trump didn't evacuate any of the American civilians, or ship any US equipment out of Afghanistan.

We were supposed to have everybody out by Christmas 2020, but apparently Trump was too busy trying to overturn an election, to worry about withdrawing from Afghanistan.

Remember Trump promised to have all the soldiers home by Christmas 2020. Yet Trump didn't evacuate any of the American civilians, or ship any US equipment out of Afghanistan.

We were supposed to have everybody out by Christmas 2020, but apparently Trump was too busy trying to overturn an election, to worry about withdrawing from Afghanistan.

Nobody who voted for trump can bring themselves to admit he failed at anything. It's a bizarre psychosis.

Biden has disappointed me--I voted for Biden--numerous ways.

Here are just a few ways:

• He spoke of the ARPA of being critical. But somehow, he wouldn't accept a compromise to get parts of it out sooner.
  • He spoke of BBB being critical. But somehow, he wouldn't accept a compromise to get parts of it out sooner.
  • His grandstanding at George Floyd's funeral and the subsequent bullshit he (and all Presidents) pull whenever there is a shooting and there is really almost zero federal response on the ground is frankly a bit sickening. Hurricanes and tornadoes, I get. FEMA is there.
I promise you, you'd never see any type of post like this from the blob supporters about Trump.

Are you saying wanting out, while we were encouraging them to get out. Or those wanting to stay (for a variety of reasons), until the Afghan army colapsed, and the Taliban took over, and now want to leave?
Seems a lot of them wanted out, but couldn't, for one reason or another. Not like there was transportation and freeways.

Forum List

Back