I never thought I'd see the day...

Since the OP did not deign to tell us just what she is talking about specifically, one has to assume it is the 2nd Amendment...which last time I checked said something about being "well regulated".

Yeah, like there's ever been a FIRST time you checked. :eusa_hand: :bsflag:

Seawytch makes the common mistake of applying the modern definition of "regulated" to the 2nd amendment. The proper usage from the era is one of "properly functioning or operating".

How does one make a militia that is properly functioning and operating?

You provide proper leadership, rules, practice and standards

Now, how many gun owners belong to a well regulated militia?

Yeah, like there's ever been a FIRST time you checked. :eusa_hand: :bsflag:

Seawytch makes the common mistake of applying the modern definition of "regulated" to the 2nd amendment. The proper usage from the era is one of "properly functioning or operating".

The courts do not agree with your definition, hack troll.

I didn't run by anything. You chose to focus on terminology.

Now you want me to seriously answer your questions? Ok. But keep that in mind the next time you want to nitpick.

Yes, semi-auto rifles should be banned. Semi-auto pistols as well. You don't need them.

Who are you to determine what someone else "needs"? You progressives need to fuck off with that shit.

You don't need an automatic or semi-automatic weapon. 'Nuff said. If you can't survive without one, then curl up in a corner and die for all I care.

That's an opinion. Not a widely held one either.

Actually it is a widely-held one now, developed over the last two weeks. You guys are heading towards a very small minority. Watch it ratch up next year in DC.

Of course the world changes, BB. But an overarmed minority far right wing is not a change for good.
No, they won't. Stop living in dreamville. You and the rest are bunch of paranoid idiots.

lol... JS refuses to believe that the world will ever be different from the way it is at this very present moment...

typical response from a history-ignorant lib...

Overmedicated neo-Nazi is a hazard to himself

Oh really?

Where have courts ruled on a properly functioning and operating militia?

Right. They were. By his AR-15.

The gun did not shoot the people. The person operating the weapon did that.

Right. And this person happened to operate an AR-15 rifle with an extended magazine.

What's your point? That if the shooter had a different weapon not as many people would have died? What number is the number that male would have made you comfortable?
Zero?
Following your logic, since the AR-15 was the weapon of choice for 26 deaths, then a lower capacity weapon would have resulted in fewer deaths. I submit that ONE is too many.
Your logic would have ALL weapons banned.

Those opposed to the Second Amendment conveniently leave out "the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed".

Forum List

Back