"I never had (a relationship) with that (man)...."

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Mr. Trump can't seem to remember if he had a relationship with Mr. Putin or not.... This poor man is seriously mentally ill, not only a narcissist but possibly schizophrenic.

"
Trump comes unstuck over Putin relationship denial when he is reminded in TV interview that he said THREE TIMES in the past that he DID have relationship with Russian leader
  • Donald Trump is now saying that he's never met or talked on the phone with Russian President Vladimir Putin
  • In the past Trump said he spoke 'indirectly and directly' with the Russian leader during a Miss Universe pageant in Moscow
  • He also talked about being Putin's 'stablemate' on 60 Minutes - even though their interviews were filmed in different cities
  • Now, amid reports that Russians may have hacked the DNC, Trump says 'I don't know what it means by "having a relationship"'"""

What's a relationship? Trump tries distancing himself from Putin again

Trump said the NFL sent him a letter complianing about the Debates - Lie

Trump said he met Putin and they got along great, now says he didnt - Lie

Trump said his speech was positive at the RNC :badgrin: Seriously....

Trump said I dont have a bad temperament, I have a good Temperament

Next Trump will say I have a dragon and the news will run it on the bottom of the screen "Breaking news: Trump "I have a dragon"

• Banned
Trump does not understand the concepts of "audio and video recording".

Mr. Trump is not used to this kind of exposure nor the press following him so closely and reminding him of his past remarks. He is used to people who stand in waiting and say "Yes sir!" whenever he barks at them in passing.

Mr. Trump can't seem to remember if he had a relationship with Mr. Putin or not.... This poor man is seriously mentally ill, not only a narcissist but possibly schizophrenic.

"
Trump comes unstuck over Putin relationship denial when he is reminded in TV interview that he said THREE TIMES in the past that he DID have relationship with Russian leader
  • Donald Trump is now saying that he's never met or talked on the phone with Russian President Vladimir Putin
  • In the past Trump said he spoke 'indirectly and directly' with the Russian leader during a Miss Universe pageant in Moscow
  • He also talked about being Putin's 'stablemate' on 60 Minutes - even though their interviews were filmed in different cities
  • Now, amid reports that Russians may have hacked the DNC, Trump says 'I don't know what it means by "having a relationship"'"""

When did they meet?

"

Naw, he just lies and brags and he isn't used to having people actually listen to him.

Trump said the NFL sent him a letter complianing about the Debates - Lie

Trump said he met Putin and they got along great, now says he didnt - Lie

Trump said his speech was positive at the RNC :badgrin: Seriously....

Trump said I dont have a bad temperament, I have a good Temperament

Next Trump will say I have a dragon and the news will run it on the bottom of the screen "Breaking news: Trump "I have a dragon"
Let's not forget that it was his idea to have the republican convention in cleveland...

"

When did they meet?
depends on which trump is answering. either several times or never.

"

When did they meet?
It was a simple question.

"

When did they meet?
It was a simple question.
i know. why do you think trump gives answers that contradict?

Forum List

Back