I might come out of a 30 year retirement .

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I am in serious talks with a boat racing builder, Italian boat racing engine manufacturer and sponsors , updates as they come along ...

It might be possible that I compete in the worlds championship in September, Florida against the Germans , French , italians again ..

I just got a major phone call today, that was positive. That I might have an old ride for the 2022 season

Just to think doctors told me I was dying 3 years ago and I threw it all away to see the west. And in Casper Wyoming they confirmed it in Boise Idaho the doctors said no..

At one point all I had to my name was the clothes on my back entering a homeless shelter.

Boats are terrifying.
My last race I beat the best of the best in the USA and only did 105 mph, my wife didn't even see me win, she took my company car back to Chicago while pregnant with my baby girl in her womb to go to work.. Everyone dunked me in the lake and all

You know what I regret I retired from boat racing before my daughter seen me race and held her while putting my 1st place or normally 3 rd place medal around her.

And the worst of all I didn't get her a boat to race, she was stolen from me after my wife died by my millionare brother and law , million are sister in law and million are father in law.

My class now runs at 115 mph and I so desperately want to race again

This is messed up I sent a simple message and get an immediate response.

That I am wanted

This is God's bullshit that I am one of the chosen ones

One way or another I will race again it's my destiny God made me throw it all away in Chicago so I wouldn't kill my in laws to South Carolina for 14 years..

God kept me out of prison

God sent me out west to try to humble me

God brought me back to the midwest to run a manufacturing shop of Spanish speaking people and teach them as much as they teach me

God brought me back to a 6 year old friend who is a millionaire only 30 miles away who we used to race against for 20 years and he says he will help me and more

If they ever make a movie about my life this will be the song.

I am in serious talks with a boat racing builder, Italian boat racing engine manufacturer and sponsors , updates as they come along ...

It might be possible that I compete in the worlds championship in September, Florida against the Germans , French , italians again ..

I just got a major phone call today, that was positive. That I might have an old ride for the 2022 season

Just to think doctors told me I was dying 3 years ago and I threw it all away to see the west. And in Casper Wyoming they confirmed it in Boise Idaho the doctors said no..

At one point all I had to my name was the clothes on my back entering a homeless shelter.
I just realized you are the guy who talked about offing yourself while hammered on Canadian Mist. Right?

I just realized you are the guy who talked about offing yourself while hammered on Canadian Mist. Right?
Yup in Idaho now I am running a manufacturing shop in Milwaukee making 150k a year, I was making $12 bucks in Idaho at a CNC shop my second job was washing dishes making $16 an hour

This thread will be kept opened ( please mods) the first race is in pleasant prairie wisconsin Memorial day

I will produce pictures of the huge semi truck and my 6 year old ( now 56 or 57 year old ) friends trucks boats and shop I don't lie..

I just can't believe he said yes Bill

I remember drunk as all he'll waking up in a Casper wyoming hospital not knowing where I was at and the nurses putting a flashlight in my eyes saying " do you know where your at?"

I looked at the wall and it said Casper Wyoming..

So I repeated it.

After a few days them cleaning me off they kicked me out and face me a map of Casper Wyoming of course I walked the wrong way stoped at a subway sandwich shop and asked the guy eating a sandwich could you please help me?

He said sure I know about the Casper Wyoming rescue mission I will drive you

Thanks I said

He drove me over

It was an old who're house and they were building a new one next door

I got a job of course in two day as a maintence city in a hotel that I had to walk 5 miles each day

Long story short I spent 5 months at the Wyoming rescue mission in winter at there Jesus program met a hot girl we took off to Southern Colorado to run a ski lodge in the mountains all she wanted to do is have sex and not work..

So I ended up working like a 100 hours a week..

A guy gave me a Honda civic for $500 ..

I had enough of her bullshit called her on it she punched me and I called the cops, she in jail I am out of a job

So for 5 weeks I just drove around southern Colorado drinking whiskey and sleeping with a lot of girls

I run out of mini so I drive back to Wyoming I am drunk I mean really drunk.. Cops all around Colorado Springs.. I said fuck this shit I am going to detox

So I went to a hospital and pulled out my knifes and glock, set them on the table at security

So they detox me and send me 9 miles away at some weird ass detox center that had cute girl inmates and we all slept a lot colored together and became friends.

Then they threw me out the door after 7 days and I had to walk 9 miles threw Colorado Springs..

I used my phone GPS a bunch of security guard cops where around it

I couldn't believe my car was still there after 7 days

So I said fuck you birches I am out of here

I took off I drove the so many miles to Casper from Colorado Springs.

And my stupid moon roof glass I thought was going to tear off..

So I stopped taped it up and continue to the Casper Wyoming rescue mission.

They told me when I got there I wasn't welcomed so I said thanks

I then drove to walmart tired as heck and they called back saying we made a mistake so I drove back to the mission got two jobs working as a $13 dollar maintenance guy at a hotel and a $10 dollar night job as a dishwasher for 3 months

I have course got bored / irratted and pissed

Found a rokm

I am tired in some famous movie producer copy my life I need you as witness because there is more a lot more

Maybe I thought you mentioned it. That's all.
What are you making? Go fast parts or...
Maybe I thought you mentioned it. That's all.
What are you making? Go fast parts or...
This is the one I might pilot for the 2022 World Championship

FB_IMG_1648089304466.jpg

I just texted him I don't want it..

If I will do it I will do it my way..

My money , no sponsors

Please give me positive, I am so tired of people saying negative things

Forum List

Back