I m going to get the serie Alice

The invention of the "catch-phrase"...

View attachment 459722
I received the series a few days ago because the package had been dented and return to the seller to be sent first with a follow-up and review Flo say Kiss my Grits was at the top:laugh:

Are you saying the show Alice is complete series on DVD. I know the individual seasons are on DVD
Yes, i have all the 9 seasons of Alice on DVD.

Ok you mean the individual seasons not all the seasons in ONE SET

I bought the new and complete series of the 9 seasons of Alice with each separate season that was not in a box but separated from the same seller.

I bought the new and complete series of the 9 seasons of Alice with each separate season that was not in a box but separated from the same seller.

oh ok, I been waiting for the complete series to come out on one set.

It was hard to find the full series of Alice and I bought the last available from the seller but maybe a member at the forum can find the full series? I will look for it .

It was hard to find the full series of Alice and I bought the last available from the seller but maybe a member at the forum can find the full series? I will look for it .

The full series is on DVD just in individual seasons. I still plan to wait until the series is on one set

We will have to wait, I have only seen invidual sales at the moment there is a seller who sells seasons 1 to 7 so it lacks two seasons.

I was not sure about getting the serie after buying All the Family but i did buy it and it was a bit hard to found the completly serie of the 9 saisons with the pilot and it was pretty expensive .

Coming in the beginning of March !

Archie Bunker didn't give a crap about the snowflake's little "feelz." He didn't beat around the bush and didn't mince words.

He said what needed to be said, and did what needed to be done.

Kinda like President Trump.
I can understand the comparison.
Archie was an ignorant bigot and Trump is an ignorant bigot.
And both of them acted like fools the entire time they were on.

I was not sure about getting the serie after buying All the Family but i did buy it and it was a bit hard to found the completly serie of the 9 saisons with the pilot and it was pretty expensive .

Archie Bunker didn't give a crap about the snowflake's little "feelz." He didn't beat around the bush and didn't mince words.

LOL, i love Archie if you don't that is your choice.

I loved the show. Carroll O'Conner played the part of the ignorant bigot to perfection (remembering of course he was a blue to the bone lib).
But, the character of Archie? Was an ignorant bigot and Trump is an ignorant bigot.

I loved the show. Carroll O'Conner played the part of the ignorant bigot to perfection (remembering of course he was a blue to the bone lib).
But, the character of Archie? Was an ignorant bigot and Trump is an ignorant bigot.
Yes, i know at first it was Mickey Rooney’s would-be role as Archie Bunker is one of those famous “castings that almost happened,”

Yes, i know at first it was Mickey Rooney’s would-be role as Archie Bunker is one of those famous “castings that almost happened,”
WOW! That would have been weird!

I just can't see Rooney with a Brooklyn accent saying "Stiiiiifle!"

Most of Hollywood's starts are bothead leftists., Archie the character is far away from that and this is the one I appreciate.;)

Both were buffoons.

Forum List

Back