I love it when ~

Awww...You tell me...splain it to me defcon4
Well, Chris was right on the money on the steak vs. hamburger. Seafood is different. Do you like sashimi? In the U.S. to serve raw seafood has stringent regulations. Fish, with the exception of tuna and farm raised salmon, has to be frozen on a certain temperature to a certain period of time to destroy possible parasite infection before it could be served raw.

Awww...You tell me...splain it to me defcon4
Well, Chris was right on the money on the steak vs. hamburger. Seafood is different. Do you like sashimi? In the U.S. to serve raw seafood has stringent regulations. Fish, with the exception of tuna and farm raised salmon, has to be frozen on a certain temperature to a certain period of time to destroy possible parasite infection before it could be served raw.

I am paranoid of eating any raw seafood/fish etc. I don't want parasites! Unless I do it myself, how do I even know it is done correctly??
I have seen too many shows on this junk, and I am not sure I could even put it in my mouth.

I am paranoid of eating any raw seafood/fish etc. I don't want parasites! Unless I do it myself, how do I even know it is done correctly??
I have seen too many shows on this junk, and I am not sure I could even put it in my mouth.
King Salmon belly is the fattiest and makes the best salmon tartare ...yummmm...

King Salmon belly is the fattiest and makes the best salmon tartare ...yummmm...

:ack-1:

I have my steak medium rare. With hamburg the meat is ground so all the bacteria on the outside of the meat is mixed in. With steak, the bacteria remains on the outside, so as long as you cook the outside well, it is safe. That is not the case with hamburger though. :cheeky-smiley-018: Especially dangerous for the elderly, very young or those with immune deficiencies.

As a special treat once in a long while, it is great. There are plenty of more risky things we do like driving a car for instance or walking down the street.

I love it when i can walk right up and no one is in line. :lol:

I have my steak medium rare. With hamburg the meat is ground so all the bacteria on the outside of the meat is mixed in. With steak, the bacteria remains on the outside, so as long as you cook the outside well, it is safe. That is not the case with hamburger though. :cheeky-smiley-018: Especially dangerous for the elderly, very young or those with immune deficiencies.

As a special treat once in a long while, it is great. There are plenty of more risky things we do like driving a car for instance or walking down the street.

Okay, okay, if you like to eat raw hamburger, I won't judge you! :D

Okay, okay, if you like to eat raw hamburger, I won't judge you! :D

An overly pink center is not a wanton object. It is a little thing inside your hamburger.

When you are so tired and you have a fit of non stop laughter over something stupid

I have my very first cup of coffee in the morning..... yum!

When my father uses one of his terrible old lines. (My favorite "the older I get, the better I was").

Forum List

Back