I love it when trains crash! Seriously...

UllysesS.Archer

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2014
I hate it when people die or get hurt, but it happens...

I literally hate trains, and the companies that run them. I would have no problem if they all went the way of the dodo.

Train companies, lobbied for trucking restrictions, why? To make it easier for business to ship by train. They are the top 1 percent that democrats claim to hate, They are the people, who run this country, if you don't believe me, do a little homework.

Train companies don't pay SS taxes, they don't pay disability insurance, they own their own insurance companies, and lobbied hard to get penalties maximized, years ago.

Now, they want trucking companies, to have to carry even more insurance, thus driving many individual owner operators out of business, while those who do business with trains will have an even bigger hold on the trucking industry.

About 3 companies haul over 85 percent of all truck freight in this country, can you name them? they all do business with trains, hauling intermodal trailers. All other companies fight for that final 15 percent.

Train companies have been making legislation in this country, for over 100 years, how would you feel if we let airline companies mandate their own rules, the way we do trains, would you still feel as safe flying the friendly skies?

Keep on crashing trains, eventually, you will kill someone who matters, and then things will change.

For a fraction of what trucks cost - in every way. Same with cars v passenger trains.

Like way too many other things, the US is way behind the rest of the world.

We continue to fight our way to the bottom.

I literally hate trains, and the companies that run them. I would have no problem if they all went the way of the dodo.

Train companies, lobbied for trucking restrictions, why? To make it easier for business to ship by train. They are the top 1 percent that democrats claim to hate, They are the people, who run this country, if you don't believe me, do a little homework.

Train companies don't pay SS taxes, they don't pay disability insurance, they own their own insurance companies, and lobbied hard to get penalties maximized, years ago.

Now, they want trucking companies, to have to carry even more insurance, thus driving many individual owner operators out of business, while those who do business with trains will have an even bigger hold on the trucking industry.

About 3 companies haul over 85 percent of all truck freight in this country, can you name them? they all do business with trains, hauling intermodal trailers. All other companies fight for that final 15 percent.

Train companies have been making legislation in this country, for over 100 years, how would you feel if we let airline companies mandate their own rules, the way we do trains, would you still feel as safe flying the friendly skies?

Keep on crashing trains, eventually, you will kill someone who matters, and then things will change.

So you are in trucking.....huh?

As of 2013, it was UPS, FedEx, and JB Hunt.

You are batshit.

As of 2013, it was UPS, FedEx, and JB Hunt.

You are batshit.
:beer:you have 1 right.

and I am willing to bet you drive your pocket rocket like you talk, so you will meet the underside of a big rig soon enough. Hope you are alone when you do.

It's alleged that the latest freight train crash was a criminal act. Personally I love it when insane train haters are rounded up for questioning. About three trains were hit by some sort of missile, possibly a gun shot in the windshield. A reasonable assumption is that the person or persons hate trains. If it's found that a foreign object was the cause of the train derailment it's eight counts of felony murder. Are you listening FBI?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back