I loathe Joe Biden and have for more than 30 years.

Dayton3

Gold Member
May 3, 2009
Note, everything here would also apply to Donald Trump if he should happen to become president again.

I hate Joe Biden and have for decades. I hate almost everything about him.

Yet there is always a chance he could become regarded as a highly effective president. How? Simple, if the North Koreans go around the bend and attack South Korea and President Biden takes the shackles off the U.S. military and allows them to crush the North Koreans I would support that and I think whoever is POTUS would be highly regarded for that.

What say you?

Note, everything here would also apply to Donald Trump if he should happen to become president again.

Yet there is always a chance he could become regarded as a highly effective president. How? Simple, if the North Koreans go around the bend and attack South Korea and President Biden takes the shackles off the U.S. military and allows them to crush the North Koreans I would support that and I think whoever is POTUS would be highly regarded for that.

What say you?
I would support Biden and our military in any legitimate conflict.

There is no way in hell I or any American would allow them to rewrite the history books to try and make him out to be a good President. He is worse than Jimmy Carter.

What say you?
oh you don't hate him all that much.

Joey is more adept at death and destruction only if American citizen's are the target!
Pass the fentanyl please and ignore the baby formula supply!!
I don't disagree. But you never know what a president might do in every situation.

What say you?

Korea is China's client state, thus, Joey Xi den will do nothing.

Years ago, I never dreamed this guy could ever become president. He was never an 'A' team contender, always came off like a used car salesman, especially with that shit-eating grin. He frequently lied about his background and resume, and ripped off other politicians. He would have never won had Trump not supercharged the Dimocrat base.

What say you?

He is a bitter old man with a mean streak.

What say you?
The only reason North Korea still exists is because the Communist Chinese fought the US in the Korean war to keep them there.

There is no getting rid of North Korea UNLESS you get rid of China

And since the Biden family, as well as most of the Swamp, is and has been on the Chinese payroll, I would not hold your breath.

China is 100% responsible for the existence and behavior of Rocket man, and they love him.

The only thing Joe Biden knows how to do is surrender, but first he gives them all their ammo and arms beforehand and leaves US citizens behind while doing it.

Years ago, I never dreamed this guy could ever become president. He was never an 'A' team contender, always came off like a used car salesman, especially with that shit-eating grin. He frequently lied about his background and resume, and ripped off other politicians. He would have never won had Trump not supercharged the Dimocrat base.

Joey D-Bag campaigned from his basement and was appointed, not elected.
And you blame Trump? WTF??

The only reason North Korea still exists is because the Communist Chinese fought the US in the Korean war to keep them there.

There is no getting rid of North Korea UNLESS you get rid of China

And since the Biden family, as well as most of the Swamp, is and has been on the Chinese payroll, I would not hold your breath.

China is 100% responsible for the existence and behavior of Rocket man, and they love him.

The only thing Joe Biden knows how to do is surrender, but first he gives them all their ammo and arms beforehand and leaves US citizens behind while doing it.

Any major North Korean attack on South Korea would kill scores of Americans civilian and military on the first day.

There is no way any American president could overlook that.

What say you?
War with North Korea isn't going to fix anything.

Any major North Korean attack on South Korea would kill scores of Americans civilian and military on the first day.

There is no way any American president could overlook that.
Again, President Xi is North Korea.

They only do what Xi wants

Forum List

Back