I know you are, but what am I!?

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
This childish quote has been a playground standard among kids for decades. Sadly, both Liberals and Conservatives on this site and elsewhere take this stance when talking politics. So, here's a novel idea for both sides:

Take a long, hard, look in your own backyard and clean up your legal and political mess's before trashing the other side.

I'm sure this is too much to ask but - - hope springs eternal! :bye1:

This childish quote has been a playground standard among kids for decades. Sadly, both Liberals and Conservatives on this site and elsewhere take this stance when talking politics. So, here's a novel idea for both sides:

Take a long, hard, look in your own backyard and clean up your legal and political mess's before trashing the other side.

what about those of us that arent on those two sides??

I know you are, but what am I!?​

For you I am a rectangle full of light with some scribbles on it. And you are ... a rectangle full of light with some scribbles on it. ... Damn - (sorry dear god) - We are the same!

And what did you find in your backyard before you started to trash all others?

what about those of us that arent on those two sides??

Perhaps they balance on the edge of the two sides. Don't laugh - but I heard from animals of the third planet in the solar system who are balancing nearly continously on only two legs. That's impossible - I know - but it is said they are really doing so. May be a funny planet.

The reality is such people are in it for the entertainment value, rather than for being consistent with their politics.

The blinding mobius partisan logic strip .....
ynews-democratic_principles.jpg

~S~

Other than dodgy steps on an outbuilding, I don't have any legal or political mess in my backyard to clean up

Your advice is like a pill that is too big to swallow.

Forum List

Back