I know why the Obama regime lied about Benghazi

He said we were going to pull out of Iraq. (And Syria).

And it will happen in Iraq!

Just don't hold your breath.

Iraq has voted the US out of the country!

I certainly hope we listen.

So Trump gets the US out of Iraq and the far left can only support the terrorist that was taken out!

We aren't out of Iraq. If we get thrown out that isn't exactly going to look good on Trump.

I agree. Get them out. Close the embassy.

And it will happen in Iraq!

So Trump gets the US out of Iraq and the far left can only support the terrorist that was taken out!

We aren't out of Iraq. If we get thrown out that isn't exactly going to look good on Trump.

Obama created ISIS by leaving Iraq and he still looks good to to the far left!

If we get thrown out of Iraq, anything that happens there will be on them.

Lol....all the same Trump isn't pulling out. He can't. The war mongers would have a fit and Trump can't piss them off and risk them voting for impeachment.

Lol....all the same Trump isn't pulling out. He can't. The war mongers would have a fit and Trump can't piss them off and risk them voting for impeachment.

The problem is that he could not get a vote to move the troops out because the far left is obsessed with impeachment!

Once the far left grows up and accepts the fact that they lost in 2016, then we can finally move forward on many fronts!

The problem is that he could not get a vote to move the troops out because the far left is obsessed with impeachment!

Lol....he doesn't have to have a vote.

Once the far left grows up and accepts the fact that they lost in 2016, then we can finally move forward on many fronts!

Many blame the left for things that Trump and the Republicans had two years to do and did nothing.

Many blame the left for things that Trump and the Republicans had two years to do and did nothing.

Yes I know the far left often makes such arguments not understanding why Trump would need such a vote.

Yes I know the far left often makes such arguments not understanding why Trump would need such a vote.

Please explain.

Please explain.

If you want an education, then use google.

Congress needs to be involved!

Please explain.

I can't use Google to look something up that doesn't exist but I expected the cowardly cop out.

Please explain.

I can't use Google to look something up that doesn't exist but I expected the cowardly cop out.

Exactly you have shown that you are unwilling to learn on your own, you would much rather believe propaganda than do your own research!

Why then is always something escalating shortly after Trump calls the troops home?

Please explain.

Exactly you have shown that you are unwilling to learn on your own, you would much rather believe propaganda than do your own research!

There is no research to research.

While a cowardly act the AUMF gives the president complete control on the "war on terror".

Why then is always something escalating shortly after Trump calls the troops home?

That's what always happens when the war mongers think we might take a break from war.

We've seen this play out for years with the Israel/palistinian issue.

Please explain.

There is no research to research.

While a cowardly act the AUMF gives the president complete control on the "war on terror".

Yes there is, but if you want to remain ignorant, that is on you!

Congress needs to get involved!

Forum List

Back