I know what Trump is trying to hide and you heard it here first!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I have blogged about this a zillion times and finally I am convinced I am right.

Trump has ran for president 3 times and never in any of his stomp speeches has he ever and I mean ever mentioned Russia or his love for Putin...why is that? It wasn't until Obama finished his final term, that Trump was approached by Flynn with a sure fire deal on getting elected and that was through Russian interference. They all knew Hillary would run, the GOP for decades have been saving up shit on this ugly white bitch and they knew the baggage she carried could be exploited to know end.

Now I want you to think back for a second....Giuliani implied on live tv one day that a surprise was to happen and sure as shit, 2 days later, the email shit came out. It can not be a coincident, that just about everybody tied to Trump, has ties to Russia, that is just to bizarre, even for Trump. Trump has never once said anything against Putin, but in fact rather put down the US instead, so clearly he's beholding to Putin. This shit ain't about money, this shit ain't about his business dealings with Russia, returns or no returns, we all know that's where he got his money from...and??? But to be tied to a man who disrupted our electoral system and knew about it and did nothing???? There lies the crime, there lies his continued attempts to shut it down and that is why Trump shits bullets every single time somebody gets close to exposing his lying ass.

Putin primed Trump, groomed him with money and with flattery for almost a year prior to his announcing his run, and he did this through Flynn. Keep in mind also, Trump went full throttle on trying to dismantle our intelligence agencies, our press, Obama anybody who knew and still is finding out, that this man, this orange traitor to our country is a traitor to our electoral system and did in fact win this election by cheating.

I am 1000% sure this is the crime and God help this man when it comes to light....especially since he hasn't a clue on how to do shit.

I have blogged about this a zillion times and finally I am convinced I am right.

Trump has ran for president 3 times and never in any of his stomp speeches has he ever and I mean ever mentioned Russia or his love for Putin...why is that? It wasn't until Obama finished his final term, that Trump was approached by Flynn with a sure fire deal on getting elected and that was through Russian interference. They all knew Hillary would run, the GOP for decades have been saving up shit on this ugly white bitch and they knew the baggage she carried could be exploited to know end.

Now I want you to think back for a second....Giuliani implied on live tv one day that a surprise was to happen and sure as shit, 2 days later, the email shit came out. It can not be a coincident, that just about everybody tied to Trump, has ties to Russia, that is just to bizarre, even for Trump. Trump has never once said anything against Putin, but in fact rather put down the US instead, so clearly he's beholding to Putin. This shit ain't about money, this shit ain't about his business dealings with Russia, returns or no returns, we all know that's where he got his money from...and??? But to be tied to a man who disrupted our electoral system and knew about it and did nothing???? There lies the crime, there lies his continued attempts to shut it down and that is why Trump shits bullets every single time somebody gets close to exposing his lying ass.

Putin primed Trump, groomed him with money and with flattery for almost a year prior to his announcing his run, and he did this through Flynn. Keep in mind also, Trump went full throttle on trying to dismantle our intelligence agencies, our press, Obama anybody who knew and still is finding out, that this man, this orange traitor to our country is a traitor to our electoral system and did in fact win this election by cheating.

I am 1000% sure this is the crime and God help this man when it comes to light....especially since he hasn't a clue on how to do shit.
:lmao::cuckoo:

lets just have a show of mensa cards

You got dat fire shit today, huh? :badgrin: :coffee::cuckoo:

The connection is Clinton Foundation and Podesta dealing with Putin. Trump is clean.

lets just have a show of mensa cards

You got dat fire shit today, huh? :badgrin: :coffee::cuckoo:

upload_2017-6-13_11-34-10.png

Forum List

Back