I Keep Getting Redirected ...

They want you to look at the ads here, maybe you don't get the concept.

My IE works fine at every other website. Chrome, Firefox, adblock all have their place but I have my own opinions on all of it. These problems are not the fault of the user. There is something going on.

It is not ads. The side has been HIJACKED! It redirects to a page that downloads a bunch of malware. Basically, the site is unuseable on my pc.

I'm running Windows 7 and Chrome.

So if it isn't ads, why are you all using adblock and saying it works in this case?

It's a malware ad.
People get these software programs that direct you to an adsite and then they can get into your computer and get all of your personal information.
Like this one, it has nothing to do with the actual real Adobe Player Site.

Its the shitty ads folks. Until I can get someone in here to clear it out use Adblock on Chrome. It will stop the bs. Its frustrating as hell and I've sent it up the chain to get fixed. Blacklisting didn't help and now my hands are tied.

I have the same issue on my laptop and desktop. I run IE on the laptop and chrome on the desktop. I have no issues with my kindle fire.

Today I get this warning...about every two minutes...

Infection blocked

URL
hxxp://exchange.admailtiser.com/WhiteLabelBidRequestHandlerServlet?oid=4&width=728&height=90&pubid=52838&tagid=431388&noaop=1&revmod=INSERT_CONTENT_TYPE&encoded=1&cb=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.usmessageboard.com%2F&cirf=INSERT_ENCODED_REFERER|{gzip}

Infection
HTML:Script-inf

I don't get the DOWNLOAD page anymore...just the warning. I hope this helps to resolve the problem.

edit 1: I did notice that hovering over the DOWNLOAD in the line above takes me to a link to Kelley Blue Book. ????

edit 2: now it doesn't.

edit 3: now it does.

edit 4: now it doesn't (elusive little sucker!)

Odd....if I leave the thread and come back to it, the words "the DOWNLOAD" in "I don't get the DOWNLOAD.." will be red and underlined on alternate visits.

Last edited:
Jarlaxle log out navigate away from the site and clear everything from your browser (temporary internet files/cache/history) then log back in. It works

I keep getting redirected to a page asking me to download a video player and also the quoted box for posting is still hesitating when you type.

Wtf is wrong with this site?

I kept getting that too. I couldn't post last night

Its the shitty ads folks. Until I can get someone in here to clear it out use Adblock on Chrome. It will stop the bs. Its frustrating as hell and I've sent it up the chain to get fixed. Blacklisting didn't help and now my hands are tied.

I downloaded something called google adblock for explorer and it seems to have stopped it

For those with Internet Explorer;

I fixed the problem by downloading the latest IE version 11, and then went to the 'Advanced' tab and turned off ''Enable third party browser extensions".

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Jarlaxle log out navigate away from the site and clear everything from your browser (temporary internet files/cache/history) then log back in. It works

I use Chrome and it continues. Along with adblock.

Did this same stuff happen right before Jimnyc went broke and sold the site?

If I was in charge of a website where users computers were being attacked by malware, I would shut down all advertising until I was certain content would not harm the computers of my members.

If I was in charge of a website where users computers were being attacked by malware, I would shut down all advertising until I was certain content would not harm the computers of my members.

If you were in charge of running a website you'd understand that its not malware dumbass.

If you were in charge of running a website you'd understand that its not malware dumbass.

It's shit coming in with outside content that you have the power to exclude.

So last night I was having the same problem with the video player ad - I couldn't access USMB at all no matter what I used--AOL, IE, Firefox, or Chrome. Rebooting did correct that problem and I could finally post my sign off vigil list in the Coffee Shop. And then I went to bed.

This morning, no matter what function I use on USMB, what page I go to, even opening the box to type out my post, my malware and virus software is going nuts with a 'threat has been detected' warning every time I try to do anything here. And it is getting really frustrating.

Here is the message I got most recently--it has been repeated maybe 15-20 times in the last hour on the USMB site and is occurring on no other sites this morning:
http:/.../WhiteLabelBidRequestHandlerSer\
Infection: HTML:Script-inf
Process: C:\Program Files (x86)\...\chrome.exe

So now I'm running a full scan to be sure I haven't picked up anything ugly. Very annoying.

Last edited:
meh...I just pay to keep this junk off sitethatcannotbenamed.

Keeps the troops happy.

Forum List

Back